This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch, MIPS] Fix warning in sysdeps/mips/dl-trampoline.c
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: sellcey at imgtec dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:31:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch, MIPS] Fix warning in sysdeps/mips/dl-trampoline.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <872cdd55-2333-4304-9335-3ca5574f30c5 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <5488ECDE dot 6070702 at redhat dot com> <1418314875 dot 2196 dot 141 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
On 12/11/2014 11:21 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-12-10 at 20:01 -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> Why not "switch (l->l_info[VERSYMIDX (DT_VERSYM)] != NULL ? 0 : 1)" to
>> avoid the (int) case potentially hiding future type errors?
> That seems reasonable but shouldn't it be "switch (l->l_info[VERSYMIDX
> (DT_VERSYM)] != NULL ? 1 : 0)" I.e. return 1 if the boolean expression
> is true and 0 if the boolean expression is false?
Yes, you are correct, my mistake.