This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 16:44:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3u8pBaP5xPOgZtac7-OT7Nw0aUM3NKn8gnm4dhht=3Gug at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1412031806150 dot 20515 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMXFM3vTG-yVLsxASbCZyprFJ4SOT_r_KQHbbOJK1MVN2mbUDg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, 8 Dec 2014, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> 2014-12-03 21:06 GMT+03:00 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > I don't have any comments on the content of this patch beyond that it
> > should be combined with patch 6 so that a single patch enables both build
> > and install of this library.
> Here is updated patch 5/N.
> * Makeconfig (rpath-dirs, all-subdirs): Added mathvec folder.
> (libmvec): New variable.
> * configure.ac: Added option for mathvec build.
> * configure: Regenerated.
> * mathvec/Depend: New file.
> * mathvec/Makefile: New file.
> * shlib-versions: Added libmvec.
> * math/Makefile: Added rule for libm.so installation.
Can you provide an attached version of this patch? It looks like
whitespace has got messed up by cut-and-paste (and some of the review
comments on the previous patch 6 were about formatting).
Joseph S. Myers