This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 1/N, resubmitted] Vectorized math functions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Zamyatin, Igor" <igor dot zamyatin at intel dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 21:35:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/N, resubmitted] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0EFAB2BDD0F67E4FB6CCC8B9F87D756969CC930A at IRSMSX103 dot ger dot corp dot intel dot com>
On Tue, 9 Dec 2014, Zamyatin, Igor wrote:
> Resubmitting the patch with updated author name:
"updated author name" does not make sense. Who actually wrote this code?
Joseph S. Myers