This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Remove custom pthread_once implementation on sh.
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: dalias at libc dot org
- Cc: triegel at redhat dot com, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:09:52 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] [PATCH] Remove custom pthread_once implementation on sh.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141208180113 dot GJ4574 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx> <1418061873 dot 25868 dot 110 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <20141208182559 dot GK4574 at brightrain dot aerifal dot cx>
Rich Felker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yes, the code in lowlevel-atomic.h is using gusa. So it seems like
> glibc does not support SMP on sh (only possible to support on sh4a+)
> and as long as that's the case I agree there's no need for a hardware
Thanks for clarifying. Yes, there is no SMP support on sh yet.