This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Build failure with parallel make
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 10:43:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: Build failure with parallel make
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANu=Dmi6CcO3oKNbFXHWCh+OOv1p1qij7NCp_YGhFDHBdcu7wg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 12/04/2014 05:23 AM, Will Newton wrote:
> Where it appears that YYPARSE_PARAM and YYLEX_PARAM are not set.
> Looking at the source this seems to be "impossible", so I was
> wondering if anybody might have any hints as to how this might come
> about? I am guessing that bison is present so plural.c may be getting
Look and see if GNU gettext does something different for it's own builds?