This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 18:06:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3u8pBaP5xPOgZtac7-OT7Nw0aUM3NKn8gnm4dhht=3Gug at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> This is infrastructure update for configure / build of vector math library.
> 2014-12-02 Andrew Senkevich <email@example.com>
> * Makeconfig: Added mathvec folder.
> * configure.ac: Added option for mathvec build.
> * configure: Regenerated.
> * mathvec/Depend: New file.
> * mathvec/Makefile: New file.
> * shlib-versions: Added libmvec.
I don't have any comments on the content of this patch beyond that it
should be combined with patch 6 so that a single patch enables both build
and install of this library.
Joseph S. Myers