This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Suggest "Dropped" state for patchwork.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 00:11:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Suggest "Dropped" state for patchwork.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5478BA61 dot 1040007 at redhat dot com> <20141129011720 dot GJ24022 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <54792C16 dot 3030403 at redhat dot com> <20141129022004 dot GN24022 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <54792E22 dot 1000206 at redhat dot com> <20141129024215 dot GP24022 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <5479476F dot 2010101 at redhat dot com> <20141129042226 dot GQ24022 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On 11/28/2014 11:22 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 11:11:27PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> I don't see anything. It's not that late that I've turned into a pumpkin
>> so I'm feeling like you might have patchwork superpowers I don't have :-)
> I have added the new state. I have also given you superpowers, so you
> should be able to do whatever you want with it now :)
ZOMG. The powers are indeed super.