This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 7/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 23:40:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3v_yOYuEm-muDbnOZphnwXYWDjQK9oj1Ln8mFy38upLPQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
> diff --git a/include/libm-simd-decl-stubs.h b/include/libm-simd-decl-stubs.h
As a header not intended to be directly included by users, this should be
in bits/, and have the standard checks against direct inclusion / #error
if the relevant header that should include it hasn't been included.
> +#define __SIMD_DECL(function) __CONCAT (__DECL_SIMD_,function)
> +#define __MATHCALL_VEC(function,suffix, args) \
> + __SIMD_DECL (__MATH_PRECNAME (function,suffix)) \
> + __MATHCALL (function,suffix, args)
There should be spaces after commas consistently.
Joseph S. Myers