This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Clean up patchwork.sourceware.org
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:02:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Clean up patchwork.sourceware.org
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141127055452 dot GJ25419 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411271704190 dot 2940 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <5478A092 dot 7040407 at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOqQraFLFfbO8S7XQUaKePet-aVmrHsBjdi+jiX1ixOR_A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/28/2014 12:26 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> It still seems like we're loosing ground, but I think that's because
>> we actually don't have enough reviewers :-)
> I can help. I can't change state for most of submissions.
Fixed. I added you to the project maintainers.