This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: overseers at sourceware dot org, libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Senkevich <andrew dot n dot senkevich at gmail dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:35:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMXFM3ueRnbLVeTh9BrU27hwwdU=WEsrN7iC0o=c6d53mbsz6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411211757030 dot 2475 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMXFM3vbyrZ-iUR5Kd7L8CMakpn+ObdTeKTYkfLj+Uzt3v5GEQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411261643500 dot 854 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <CAMXFM3u9mp+XuAZz4G7L2j=74JpQwxO2M9oSEQ3krOGsDGvpaQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411271419470 dot 20972 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 02:20:47PM +0000, Joseph Myers wrote:
>On Thu, 27 Nov 2014, Andrew Senkevich wrote:
>> 2014-11-26 19:53 GMT+03:00 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> > Again, it would be helpful if you had a git branch with the latest rebased
>> > version of this patch series, updated each time a patch changed, so we
>> > could see where this is heading. See
>> > <https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/GlibcGit>: branches under the
>> > <username>/ namespace can be freely created and deleted.
>> Ok, I have applied for sourceware.org account and point you as person
>> who approved request (in this form -
>> Will wait for account.
>The copyright assignment paperwork still needs to be completed before you
>can get write access. I don't see you in copyright.list.
Ok. I've cancelled this request for now. Please reapply when the
copyright arrangements are all set.