This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: James Lemke <jwlemke at mentor dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:40:00 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5462592E dot 9050301 at codesourcery dot com> <5474FA02 dot 6020701 at mentor dot com>
On 25 November 2014 at 21:52, James Lemke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Any opinions about committing this?
> Cheers, Jim.
This looks ok to me, although there are some minor style issues, e.g.:
There should be a space after casts.
There's a bracket on its own that should be moved onto the line above.
A couple of if statements have some leading space that should not be there.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro