This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: build break in strcpy.c
- From: "Wilco Dijkstra" <wdijkstr at arm dot com>
- To: "'Petar Jovanovic'" <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:48:14 -0000
- Subject: RE: build break in strcpy.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <002f01d0081f$567941a0$036bc4e0$ at rt-rk dot com>
> Petar Jovanovic wrote:
> Can you actually build the code after this change?
> You may want to follow up with:
> diff --git a/string/strcpy.c b/string/strcpy.c
> index 91f9cc6..94ca1df 100644
> --- a/string/strcpy.c
> +++ b/string/strcpy.c
> @@ -24,6 +24,6 @@
> char *
> strcpy (char *dest, const char *src)
> - return memcpy (dest, src, strlen (src) + 1));
> + return memcpy (dest, src, strlen (src) + 1);
> libc_hidden_builtin_def (strcpy)
Sorry, not sure where that extra character came from - it seems to
be in the email with the patch but not in my original code...
Anyway, committed as obvious, and it builds again now.