This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 14:10:34 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141120013341 dot AAEF42C3B18 at topped-with-meat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411211913130 dot 2475 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
In fact the test itself is fine. It was my later default-sched.h change
that broke it. I thought I had tested it properly before Carlos's review,
but apparently I confused myself.