This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:44:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <or389va0jb dot fsf at free dot home> <546D0D9C dot 3090402 at redhat dot com> <orr3wxjgv6 dot fsf at free dot home>
On 11/20/2014 11:51 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2014, "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 11/07/2014 03:16 AM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>>> * manual/check-safety.sh: Check that each @deftypefn or
>>> @deftypefun is followed by a @safety remark.
>> While you say you are checking, all you did was add a FIXME? :-)
> Obviously I didn't *check* the ChangeLog entry either :-)
> Thanks for catching this, here's the ChangeLog entry I'm using for the
> check in:
> * manual/Makefile ($(objpfx)stamp-summary): Require
> check-safety.sh to pass.
> * manual/check-safety.sh: Wish for verification that every
> @deftypefn and @deftypefun is followed by a @safety remark.