This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 02:51:41 -0200
- Subject: Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <or389va0jb dot fsf at free dot home> <546D0D9C dot 3090402 at redhat dot com>
On Nov 19, 2014, "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/07/2014 03:16 AM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>> * manual/check-safety.sh: Check that each @deftypefn or
>> @deftypefun is followed by a @safety remark.
> While you say you are checking, all you did was add a FIXME? :-)
Obviously I didn't *check* the ChangeLog entry either :-)
Thanks for catching this, here's the ChangeLog entry I'm using for the
* manual/Makefile ($(objpfx)stamp-summary): Require
check-safety.sh to pass.
* manual/check-safety.sh: Wish for verification that every
@deftypefn and @deftypefun is followed by a @safety remark.
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer