This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 20:50:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1414617613 dot 10085 dot 23 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <1416495778 dot 1771 dot 34 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Torvald Riegel wrote:
> I have committed this patch after some more code comparison for x86_64
> pthread_once using a current GCC, and a regression check on x86_64. The
> fast path has identical code. On the slow path, there are some minor
> differences in which instructions are used, but I didn't spot anything
> hat looked significant.
> I've also fixed the Changelog; Adhemerval, thanks for spotting this.
What is the basis for __HAVE_64B_ATOMICS in
sysdeps/microblaze/bits/atomic.h? It looks to me as if the existing
64-bit operations there all abort.
Joseph S. Myers