This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:38:08 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1414797659 dot 10085 dot 406 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <1416508239 dot 1771 dot 61 dot camel at triegel dot csb>
> * Data-race freedom, as defined by C11 and it's memory model, is
Two spaces between sentences.