This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:41:45 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141118205213 dot 90CF92C3B21 at topped-with-meat dot com> <546C19D4 dot 6060409 at redhat dot com> <20141120012434 dot A1F4C2C3AD8 at topped-with-meat dot com>
I've committed the change (after committing the new test and verifying it
passes both before and after). If you'd like to review the one change
remaining on roland/nptl (freshly rebased) soon, that would be great.
After a day or two, I'll take silence as assent. :-)