This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Race condition in localedata tests?
- From: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:44:50 -0200
- Subject: Re: Race condition in localedata tests?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOp1ytEWzT8NzBj9-UtG1Ev0378BUj=PsGN2AwNSVa2KMA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Nov 18, 2014, "H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> When machine is under heavy load, I saw
> FAIL: localedata/tst_wctomb
> Has anyone else seen it?
Yeah, I've seen some localedata failures come and go, even without
parallel check, when the build machine was busy with other stuff. I
didn't try to track them down.
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/ FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist|Red Hat Brasil GNU Toolchain Engineer