This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- From: "Petar Jovanovic" <petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com>
- To: "'Mike Frysinger'" <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <petar dot jovanovic at imgtec dot com>, <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 03:06:52 +0100
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1408493406-86741-1-git-send-email-petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com> <1408493406-86741-2-git-send-email-petar dot jovanovic at rt-rk dot com> <000a01cfe8dd$488fbdf0$d9af39d0$ at rt-rk dot com> <20141021213320 dot GA25185 at vapier>
Any additional comments here?
From: Petar Jovanovic [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 3:47 AM
To: 'Mike Frysinger'
Cc: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'; 'email@example.com'; 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
This was not clear to me, otherwise I would add the test case in a patch.
Thanks for the explanation. Here it is again.
Let me know if you want some modification.
From: Mike Frysinger [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:33 PM
To: Petar Jovanovic
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now
On 16 Oct 2014 03:05, Petar Jovanovic wrote:
> Do you any additional data/feedback to proceed with this issue?
when Roland asked for a testcase, the implication was to include it in glibc itself so it'd be compiled & run as part of `make check`. that way we won't accidentally regress in the future.