This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFCv2: Add tests for namespace for static linking
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:20:27 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: RFCv2: Add tests for namespace for static linking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411080147420 dot 16602 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411121803510 dot 23958 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
I haven't tried to understand the implementation and only roughly
understand the method of operation. But I think it's great to get
testing for this issue, and to the extent I understand the method
it seems sensible.