This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout
- From: Leonhard Holz <leonhard dot holz at web dot de>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:28:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <544B8E17 dot 1020807 at web dot de> <20141104174824 dot GE17703 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <545B28B0 dot 8080308 at web dot de> <20141106091004 dot GV17703 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <545B6240 dot 70302 at web dot de> <20141106150753 dot GD17703 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <545BDD7E dot 80509 at web dot de>
Any news here? Maybe I was a bit brief, what I wanted to say is that I
did a make tests and make xcheck before and after the changes and there
was no change in test results.
Am 06.11.2014 21:43, schrieb Leonhard Holz:
Am 06.11.2014 16:07, schrieb Siddhesh Poyarekar:
On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 12:57:52PM +0100, Leonhard Holz wrote:
A "grep EXPECTED_SIGNAL * -R" reveals that all other tests that define
EXPECTED_SIGNAL are in nptl and a "grep EXPECTED_SIGNAL * -R -l |
EXPECTED_STATUS" there shows that none of them defines
all theses test end up in line 394 of the patched test-skeleton.c if
return normaly which is:
printf ("Expected signal '%s' from child, got none\n",
Fair enough. I'll commit this once you confirm that 'make xcheck'
does not introduce any new failures in the testsuite.
I confirm that.