This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking
- From: James Lemke <jwlemke at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:07:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5462592E dot 9050301 at codesourcery dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411112032000 dot 12642 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 11/11/2014 03:32 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
As this bug is user-visible in past releases, it should be filed in
Bugzilla if not already there (and the [BZ #N] notation used in the
ChangeLog entry, and the bug added to the list of fixed bugs in NEWS when
checking in the fix).
I have opened BZ 17581.
I'll mention it in ChangeLog & NEWS as you suggested.
Jim Lemke, GNU Tools Sourcerer
Mentor Graphics / CodeSourcery
Orillia Ontario, +1-613-963-1073