This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Hayward <alan dot hayward at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:45:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D06BD949 dot 1758%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PzTxktDin8+Ev6tTvcwCumnMn=ouA_QfD_NPkcFhYTgiQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141021103153 dot GA1365 at lst dot de> <D06BFA4A dot 1763%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <D06C2E7F dot 177E%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <544A6326 dot 7000604 at redhat dot com> <D0866500 dot 1EAD%alan dot hayward at arm dot com>
On 10 November 2014 13:08, Alan Hayward <email@example.com> wrote:
> Iâve spent some more time investigating this, and I now no longer think we
> can easily reduce the number of ipc.h files.
Alan, Thanks for looking into this. Your proposed patch is fine. The
inline patch doesn't apply cleanly, looks like the ARM email system
rewrote it. Can you send me the patch as an attachment and I'll apply