This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Renlin Li <renlin dot li at arm dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:02:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54539D07 dot 7070107 at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PzkH=jsaJDcGe0sERAotCm4+Bsn4J-0mJf9q66cTZOofQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <54609960 dot 9070404 at arm dot com>
On 10 November 2014 10:54, Renlin Li <email@example.com> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestions! I have modified my patch and ChangeLog
> The back port patches will come shortly.
> aarch64-none-linux-gnu target has been tested on the model. No new issues.
> Okay to commit?
Thanks, committed with NEWS update.