This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Hayward <alan dot hayward at arm dot com>, Christoph Hellwig <hch at lst dot de>, Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:13:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D06BD949 dot 1758%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <CAFqB+PzTxktDin8+Ev6tTvcwCumnMn=ouA_QfD_NPkcFhYTgiQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141021103153 dot GA1365 at lst dot de> <D06BFA4A dot 1763%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <D06C2E7F dot 177E%alan dot hayward at arm dot com> <544A6326 dot 7000604 at redhat dot com> <D0866500 dot 1EAD%alan dot hayward at arm dot com>
On 11/10/2014 08:08 AM, Alan Hayward wrote:
> On 24/10/2014 15:33, "Carlos O'Donell" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 10/21/2014 11:30 AM, Alan Hayward wrote:
>>> For this patch I would just make the changes Marcus suggested.
>>> Does that make sense?
>> Though the cleanup and single ipc.h is where I'd like to see us go.
> For the benefit of reducing a few files, this is going to carry a lot of
> hidden risk.
That's a fine result to reach, but at least you attempted it
and I appreciate that. Thanks for going over the arch differences.