This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Subsystem maintainers
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, Torvald Riegel <triegel at redhat dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 11:21:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: Subsystem maintainers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409232040060 dot 8132 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1409301439570 dot 15186 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <542AC26E dot 5070906 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1410071615260 dot 28196 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <54342BE2 dot 6000006 at redhat dot com> <1412711085 dot 30642 dot 122 dot camel at triegel dot csb> <87bnpmrivo dot fsf at kepler dot schwinge dot homeip dot net> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1410081126220 dot 14136 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20141008151902 dot GE6939 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1410081529250 dot 30476 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 10/08/2014 11:31 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2014, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
>> At the expense of overestimating my expertise in various components
>> (and my understanding of the way our development model works), I
>> volunteer to be subsystem maintainer for benchtests (since I wrote it)
>> and nscd (since I spent a fair bit of time fixing netgroups bugs and
>> miscellaneous things). I can also be fallback for malloc since I
>> spent a fair bit of time in that code for work reasons in the past
>> (tech support debugging other people's memory corruption is fun, for
>> some liberal definitions of fun).
> I support having you as maintainer for benchtests and nscd. malloc is
> sufficiently central I think we may be better off having reviewers for it.
I also support Siddhesh as benchtests and nscd maintainer.