libc-alpha archive
date index for November, 2014

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

November 27, 2014
00:45 Re: Fix nss/tst-nss-test1.c format warning Paul Eggert
00:45 Re: Fix stdio-common/tst-fmemopen.c format warnings Paul Eggert

November 26, 2014
22:59 Getting a build failure in glibc due to gcc changes on 32bit x86 glibc Andrew Pinski
22:47 Fix stdio-common/tst-fmemopen.c format warnings Joseph Myers
22:47 Fix nss/tst-nss-test1.c format warning Joseph Myers
22:13 Use -Werror by default, add --disable-werror Joseph Myers
21:11 Fix dlfcn/failtestmod.c warning Joseph Myers
19:30 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
19:19 Re: Avoid warnings for unused results in nscd/connections.c Paul Eggert
19:08 Re: [RFC] mutex destruction (#13690): problem description and workarounds Carlos O'Donell
19:00 Avoid warnings for unused results in nscd/connections.c Joseph Myers
18:26 Fix libio/bug-ungetwc1.c warning Joseph Myers
17:59 Disable -Wdeprecated-declarations for register_printf_function calls in tst-printfsz.c Joseph Myers
17:56 Re: [PATCH 6/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:51 Re: [PATCH 5/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:48 Re: [PATCH 4/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:39 Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV H.J. Lu
17:38 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:31 Disable -Waddress for part of nptl/tst-mutex1.c Joseph Myers
17:30 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:26 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:07 Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV Joseph Myers
17:03 Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV H.J. Lu
16:57 Avoid deprecated sigblock in misc/tst-pselect.c Joseph Myers
16:53 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
16:34 Fix sysdeps/mips/__longjmp.c warning Joseph Myers
16:26 Re: [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
16:23 Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV Joseph Myers
16:03 Re: [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
16:02 Re: Fix nptl/tst-cancel-self-cancelstate.c warning OndÅej BÃlka
15:14 Fix sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/libc-do-syscall.S warning Joseph Myers
15:08 [PATCH] strtok and strtok_r optimization for powerpc64 Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
14:57 Re: [ping][PATCH][BZ #13862] Reuse of cached stack can cause bounds overrun of thread DTV H.J. Lu
13:55 FIx ldbl-128ibm frexpl for 32-bit systems (bug 16619, bug 16740) Joseph Myers
13:32 Fix nptl/tst-cancel-self-cancelstate.c warning Joseph Myers
13:32 Fix elf/tst-unique4lib.cc warning Joseph Myers
13:12 Re: [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
13:09 Re: [PATCH 1/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
12:17 [PATCH V2] manual/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove Ma Shimiao
10:25 Re: Fix warnings in fwscanf / rewind tests Andreas Schwab
10:17 Re: Fix test-strchr.c warnings for wide string testing Andreas Schwab
10:06 Re: [PATCH][BZ #14799] Allow to disable options in RES_OPTIONS Andreas Schwab
09:41 Re: Remove TEST_IFUNC, tests-ifunc and *-ifunc.c tests Will Newton
09:40 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking Will Newton
09:39 Re: Fix test-strchr.c warnings for wide string testing Will Newton
09:07 Re: [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp Leonhard Holz
09:00 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Torvald Riegel
08:56 Re: [PATCH v2] ftell: seek to end only when there are unflushed bytes (BZ #17647) Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:48 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Paul Eggert
02:09 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Joseph Myers
02:05 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Paul Eggert
01:27 Disable -Wdiv-by-zero for some tests in stdio-common/tst-unlockedio.c Joseph Myers
01:05 Fix warnings in fwscanf / rewind tests Joseph Myers
00:43 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Joseph Myers
00:42 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
00:41 Re: Fix warning in setjmp/jmpbug.c OndÅej BÃlka
00:37 Fix warning in setjmp/jmpbug.c Joseph Myers
00:36 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
00:36 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Paul Eggert
00:24 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
00:17 Fix test-strchr.c warnings for wide string testing Joseph Myers
00:17 [PATCH][BZ #14799] Allow to disable options in RES_OPTIONS OndÅej BÃlka

November 25, 2014
23:53 Fix warning in posix/tst-getopt_long1.c Joseph Myers
23:34 Remove TEST_IFUNC, tests-ifunc and *-ifunc.c tests Joseph Myers
23:24 holiday break Roland McGrath
23:22 Re: Fix warning in stdio-common/tst-printf-round.c Roland McGrath
23:11 Fix warning in stdio-common/tst-printf-round.c Joseph Myers
22:44 Add macros for diagnostic control, use for scanf %a tests Joseph Myers
22:42 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Roland McGrath
22:42 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
22:35 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
22:30 Re: [PATCH] Properly handle forced elision in pthread_mutex_trylock OndÅej BÃlka
22:23 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
21:52 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
21:48 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath
21:47 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath
21:44 Re: [PATCH] Fix synchronization of TPP min/max priorities. Roland McGrath
20:36 Re: [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp OndÅej BÃlka
20:20 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Leonhard Holz
20:14 Re: [PATCH v2] ftell: seek to end only when there are unflushed bytes (BZ #17647) Rich Felker
20:04 Re: [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp Leonhard Holz
19:54 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Adhemerval Zanella
18:55 [PATCH] Fix synchronization of TPP min/max priorities. Torvald Riegel
18:22 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
18:09 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Adhemerval Zanella
18:04 Re: -Werror policy Yury Gribov
18:01 Re: Fix warning in posix/bug-regex31.c OndÅej BÃlka
17:53 Fix warning in posix/bug-regex31.c Joseph Myers
17:46 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
17:42 Re: -Werror policy Yury Gribov
17:39 Re: [PATCH 6/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:29 [PATCH 9/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:14 [PATCH 8/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:14 [PATCH 7/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:10 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
16:36 Re: [RFC] atomics vs. uniprocessor builds Joseph Myers
16:21 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() OndÅej BÃlka
15:54 [PATCH v2] ftell: seek to end only when there are unflushed bytes (BZ #17647) Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:39 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Torvald Riegel
15:07 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Adhemerval Zanella
14:15 Re: [PATCH] Don't use __warn_memset_zero_len for gcc-5.0 or newer OndÅej BÃlka
14:01 [PATCH] Improve performance for deeply nested DSO dependencies (bug 17645) Paulo Andrade
14:01 [PATCH] RFE: Improve performance of dynamic loader for deeply nested DSO dependencies. Paulo Andrade
13:27 Ping^3 [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments Bernie Ogden
13:08 Re: RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation H.J. Lu
13:01 [PATCH] Don't use __warn_memset_zero_len for gcc-5.0 or newer Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:30 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: Fix __arch_compare_and_exchange_bool_64_rel Adhemerval Zanella
11:58 [RFC] atomics vs. uniprocessor builds Torvald Riegel
10:51 Re: [PATCH] Fix atomic_full_barrier on x86 and x86_64. Torvald Riegel
08:02 Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:29 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
00:31 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
00:15 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath
00:14 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
00:00 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Roland McGrath

November 24, 2014
23:55 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath
23:47 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Roland McGrath
23:17 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
22:26 [PATCH] powerpc: Fix __arch_compare_and_exchange_bool_64_rel Anton Blanchard
22:18 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath
22:02 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more H.J. Lu
21:48 RE: build break in strcpy.c Wilco Dijkstra
21:44 BZ# 16418: Fix powerpc get_clockfreq raciness Adhemerval Zanella
21:36 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more Sterling Augustine
21:02 Re: RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation Roland McGrath
19:46 build break in strcpy.c Petar Jovanovic
19:00 [PATCH 6/N v2] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
18:51 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more H.J. Lu
18:48 Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again Carlos O'Donell
18:43 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more Sterling Augustine
18:40 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Paul Eggert
18:16 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
18:05 Re: [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:38 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Torvald Riegel
17:38 Re: [PATCH 1/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:03 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Florian Weimer
16:57 [PATCH 3/3] powerpc: Add powerpc64 strpbrk optimization Adhemerval Zanella
16:56 [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: Add powerpc64 strcspn optimization Adhemerval Zanella
16:56 [PATCH 1/3] powerpc: Add powerpc64 strspn optimization Adhemerval Zanella
16:54 [PATCH] [BZ 17588 13064] Update UTF-8 charmap and width to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute
16:49 Re: Fix perror fileno namespace (bug 17633) Joseph Myers
16:48 Ping^14 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph Myers
16:31 Re: [PATCH] Add definition for CLOCK_TAI Florian Weimer
16:23 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Florian Weimer
15:46 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Torvald Riegel
15:25 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Florian Weimer
15:23 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Torvald Riegel
14:29 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Florian Weimer
10:43 Re: [ping][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:42 [PATCH] manual: unmark locale from addmntent and putpwent Ma Shimiao
09:39 Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:26 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Leonhard Holz
07:50 [PATCH] manula/string.texi: Add description of envz_remove Ma Shimiao

November 23, 2014
23:47 Re: [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp OndÅej BÃlka
22:52 Re: [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp Leonhard Holz
21:47 [RFC] Add fast path for strcoll and strcasecmp OndÅej BÃlka
16:52 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strncpy OndÅej BÃlka
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcpy OndÅej BÃlka
16:09 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() OndÅej BÃlka
15:55 [PATCH] ftell: seek to end only when there are unflushed bytes Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:07 RFC: Optimize out i386/x86-64 JUMP_SLOT relocation H.J. Lu
09:15 Re: [PATCH v2] Make __extern_always_inline usable on clang++ again Allan McRae

November 22, 2014
23:39 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() OndÅej BÃlka
20:05 [PATCH] setenv(): fix memory leak when setting large, duplicate string Eric Biggers
05:14 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
02:31 Re: Fix perror fileno namespace (bug 17633) Roland McGrath

November 21, 2014
23:43 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
23:03 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
22:47 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
22:29 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Roland McGrath
22:28 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters. Roland McGrath
22:27 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Torvald Riegel
22:10 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters. Roland McGrath
20:44 Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation Carlos O'Donell
20:36 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters. H.J. Lu
19:57 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more Andreas Schwab
19:17 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
19:14 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters. Joseph Myers
19:06 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more H.J. Lu
19:02 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more Sterling Augustine
18:54 Fix perror fileno namespace (bug 17633) Joseph Myers
18:53 Re: [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more H.J. Lu
18:44 [Patch] Add .size directives to x86_64 start.S, and possibly more Sterling Augustine
18:42 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Carlos O'Donell
18:32 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Joseph Myers
18:27 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
18:26 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall David Herrmann
18:12 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
18:12 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Carlos O'Donell
17:58 Re: [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:55 Re: [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:46 Re: [PATCH 1/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Joseph Myers
17:43 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
17:29 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
17:27 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Joseph Myers
17:22 Re: [PATCH v3] arm: drop EABI check Joseph Myers
17:22 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Joseph Myers
17:17 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Joseph Myers
17:05 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
17:05 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall Mike Frysinger
17:03 [PATCH 6/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:00 [PATCH 5/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
16:59 [PATCH 4/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
15:43 Re: [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall David Herrmann
15:42 Re: S/390: Get rid of assembler warning value truncated. Stefan Liebler
14:39 Re: [PATCH 3/3] AArch64: Reformat inline-asm in elf_machine_load_address Marcus Shawcroft
14:37 Re: [PATCH 2/3] AArch64: Use ELF macros rather than Elf64 throughout Marcus Shawcroft
14:32 Re: [PATCH 1/3] AArch64: Update relocations for ILP32 Marcus Shawcroft
14:23 Re: thread safety level of fwide Rich Felker
14:15 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
14:11 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
14:05 Re: thread safety level of fwide Alexandre Oliva
13:50 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall David Drysdale
13:48 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
13:12 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Torvald Riegel
13:12 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Andreas Schwab
10:49 [PATCH v3] arm: drop EABI check Mike Frysinger
10:43 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
10:23 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Leonhard Holz
10:13 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Christoph Hellwig
10:10 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Christoph Hellwig
09:47 Re: thread safety level of fwide Alexandre Oliva
09:34 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Florian Weimer
09:31 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
08:28 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
05:48 Re: BZ#16469: don't drop trailing dot in res_nquerydomain Alexandre Oliva
05:17 Re: [PATCHv2] Fix static TLS exhaustion by TLS descriptors Alexandre Oliva
05:02 Re: [PATCH] manual/sysinfo.texi: Fix addmntent's annotation as MT-Safe Alexandre Oliva
04:52 Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation Alexandre Oliva
04:14 Re: thread safety level of fwide Rich Felker
04:03 Re: [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Rich Felker
00:06 Re: [PATCH] arm: wrap EABI check with a cache var Mike Frysinger

November 20, 2014
22:52 Re: [PATCH] arm: wrap EABI check with a cache var Joseph Myers
22:17 [PATCH] arm: wrap EABI check with a cache var Mike Frysinger
22:00 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Use __libc_fatal in unwind.c. Roland McGrath
21:44 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Conditionalize asynchronous cancellation support on [SIGCANCEL]. Roland McGrath
21:37 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Roland McGrath
21:35 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Joseph Myers
21:27 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
21:12 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
21:07 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Joseph Myers
20:54 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Roland McGrath
20:50 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Joseph Myers
20:42 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Joseph Myers
20:08 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
20:05 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Ricky Zhou
19:50 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Carlos O'Donell
18:59 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Roland McGrath
18:55 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Carlos O'Donell
18:38 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Roland McGrath
18:36 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Roland McGrath
18:30 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Torvald Riegel
18:19 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
18:14 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Torvald Riegel
17:59 Re: [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Roland McGrath
17:46 [PATCH 3/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
17:40 [PATCH 2/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
16:43 Re: S/390: Get rid of assembler warning value truncated. Andreas Schwab
16:30 S/390: Get rid of assembler warning value truncated. Stefan Liebler
15:04 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
15:03 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Torvald Riegel
14:38 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Carlos O'Donell
14:30 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Carlos O'Donell
13:42 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
12:59 Re: thread safety level of fwide Torvald Riegel
11:48 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Pedro Alves
11:10 [RFC][BZ #16009] Memory handling in strxfrm_l() Leonhard Holz
11:07 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Adhemerval Zanella
11:04 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Torvald Riegel
10:28 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Pedro Alves
08:45 Re: [patch] Define __CORRECT_ISO_CPP_STRING_H_PROTO correctly for Clang Andreas Schwab
06:48 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
06:32 [PATCH] arm: do not abort EABI check for bootstrapping Mike Frysinger
02:17 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Roland McGrath
01:41 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Roland McGrath
01:33 [COMMITTED PATCH] Test that pthread_create diagnoses invalid scheduling parameters. Roland McGrath
01:24 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Roland McGrath
00:02 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu

November 19, 2014
23:54 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
23:47 Re: [ping][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Roland McGrath
22:11 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
21:45 Re: manual: cuserid is mtasurace if not passed a string Carlos O'Donell
21:37 Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation Carlos O'Donell
20:57 Re: [COMMITTED] CVE-2014-7817: wordexp fails to honour WRDE_NOCMD. Carlos O'Donell
20:02 [COMMITTED] CVE-2014-7817: wordexp fails to honour WRDE_NOCMD. Carlos O'Donell
20:00 Re: enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation Alexandre Oliva
19:59 Re: manual: cuserid is mtasurace if not passed a string Alexandre Oliva
19:57 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
19:29 Re: FYI: Fix for gcc PR36312 breaks glibc builds over usage of /dev/null as input and output file. Carlos O'Donell
19:13 [PATCH 1/N] [x86_64] Vectorized math functions Andrew Senkevich
18:35 Re: FYI: Fix for gcc PR36312 breaks glibc builds over usage of /dev/null as input and output file. Markus Trippelsdorf
16:58 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Catalin Marinas
16:43 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Marcus Shawcroft
16:38 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
15:47 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Carlos O'Donell
15:42 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
14:56 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
14:45 FYI: Fix for gcc PR36312 breaks glibc builds over usage of /dev/null as input and output file. Carlos O'Donell
13:54 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Will Newton
13:23 Re: [PATCH] powerpc:strtok/strtok_r optimization Adhemerval Zanella
11:45 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Renlin Li
10:31 Re: BZ#16469: resolv: skip leading dot in domain to search Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:28 Re: BZ#16469: don't drop trailing dot in res_nquerydomain Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:06 Re: BZ#14498: fix infinite loop in nss_db_getservbyname Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:09 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Andreas Schwab
07:58 Re: [PATCH 03/19 v3] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:53 [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Stefani Seibold
07:10 Re: [ping][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:52 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
06:51 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
06:48 Re: RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
04:17 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Carlos O'Donell
03:57 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Carlos O'Donell
01:51 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Ricky Zhou
00:06 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
00:03 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers

November 18, 2014
23:58 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
23:49 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
23:16 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
23:02 [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Refactor scheduler setup in pthread_create. Roland McGrath
23:00 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
22:54 RE: [PATCH] mips: Do not use jal to reach __libc_start_main Joseph Myers
22:52 [PATCH v2] mips: Do not use jal to reach __libc_start_main Petar Jovanovic
22:49 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph Myers
22:40 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Roland McGrath
22:29 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
22:23 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
22:09 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
21:18 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Roland McGrath
20:53 Re: Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Paul Eggert
20:52 [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL: Don't (re)validate sched_priority in pthread_create. Roland McGrath
20:39 Re: RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries H.J. Lu
20:33 Re: [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Roland McGrath
20:24 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
19:58 [BZ#17090/17620/17621]: fix DTV race, assert, and DTV_SURPLUS Static TLS limit Alexandre Oliva
19:53 Re: [PATCH 17/19 v2] Use IS_IN only when _LIBC is defined Andreas Schwab
19:47 Re: Race condition in localedata tests? Carlos O'Donell
19:45 Re: Race condition in localedata tests? Alexandre Oliva
19:32 RE: [PATCH] mips: Do not use jal to reach __libc_start_main Petar Jovanovic
19:06 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
18:48 Re: [ping3][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Roland McGrath
18:46 Re: RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries Roland McGrath
18:45 Re: [PATCH 03/19 v3] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Roland McGrath
18:42 Re: [PATCH 17/19 v2] Use IS_IN only when _LIBC is defined Roland McGrath
18:04 Add macros for diagnostic control, use them in locale/weightwc.h Joseph Myers
17:08 RFC: Move .plt after .text in x86-64 binaries H.J. Lu
16:43 [PATCH 2/3] AArch64: Use ELF macros rather than Elf64 throughout Will Newton
16:43 [PATCH 3/3] AArch64: Reformat inline-asm in elf_machine_load_address Will Newton
16:43 [PATCH 1/3] AArch64: Update relocations for ILP32 Will Newton
16:43 [PATCH 0/3] Rework a few of the AArch64 ILP32 patches Will Newton
16:41 Re: Race condition in localedata tests? H.J. Lu
16:39 Re: Race condition in localedata tests? H.J. Lu
16:29 Re: Race condition in localedata tests? Carlos O'Donell
16:20 [PATCH 03/19 v3] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:17 Race condition in localedata tests? H.J. Lu
16:02 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Carlos O'Donell
15:42 Fix libm mpone, mptwo namespace (bug 17616) Joseph Myers
15:14 Ping^13 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph Myers
14:54 Re: [PATCH 27/29] [AARCH64] Fix up ucontext for ILP32 Will Newton
14:52 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
14:50 Re: [RFC] New mallinfo64 as alternative for 32bit mallinfo Joseph Myers
14:49 Re: [PATCH 26/29] [AARCH64] Add sigstack.h header for ILP32 reasons. Will Newton
14:42 Re: [PATCH 25/29] [AARCH64] Add kernel_sigaction.h for AARCH64 ILP32 Will Newton
14:32 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Torvald Riegel
14:31 Re: [PATCH 24/29] [AARCH64] Add ldd-rewrite.sed so that ilp32 ld.so can be found Will Newton
14:26 Re: [PATCH 23/29] [AARCH64] Add ILP32 ld.so to the known interpreter names. Will Newton
14:20 Re: [PATCH 22/29] [AARCH64] Add support to ldconfig for ILP32 and libilp32 Will Newton
13:58 Re: [PATCH 20/29] [AARCH64] Set up wordsize for ILP32. Will Newton
13:56 Re: [PATCH 19/29] [AARCH64] Add ILP32 support to elf_machine_load_address. Will Newton
13:55 Re: [PATCH 17/19 v2] Use IS_IN only when _LIBC is defined Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:54 Re: [PATCH 17/19 v2] Use IS_IN only when _LIBC is defined Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:51 Re: [PATCH 18/29] [AARCH64] Reformat inline-asm in elf_machine_load_address. Will Newton
13:49 [RFC] New mallinfo64 as alternative for 32bit mallinfo Holger Hopp
13:12 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
12:50 Re: [PATCH 17/29] [AARCH64] Syscalls for ILP32 are passed always via 64bit values. Will Newton
12:47 Re: Editing the glibc wiki Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:42 Re: [Patch] Speed up strcoll by inlining Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:40 [RFC] support for trusted validating resolver configuration Pavel Simerda
12:37 Re: [PATCH 15/29] [AARCH64] Use PTR_REG in getcontext.S. Will Newton
12:35 Re: [PATCH 14/29] [AARCH64] Use PTR_* in start.S Will Newton
12:33 Re: [PATCH 13/29] [AARCH64] Use PTR_* macros in dl-trampoline.S Will Newton
12:23 Re: [PATCH 12/29] [AARCH64] Use PTR_REG/PTR_SIZE/PTR_SIZE_LOG in dl-tlsesc.S Will Newton
12:09 Re: [PATCH 11/29] [AARCH64] Use PTR_REG in crti.S. Will Newton
12:04 Re: [PATCH 10/29] [AARCH64] Add PTR_REG, PTR_LOG_SIZE, and PTR_SIZE. Use it in LDST_PCREL and LDST_GLOBAL. Will Newton
11:31 Re: [PATCH 06/29] Allow some fields of siginfo to be different from the generic one Will Newton
11:24 Re: [PATCH 05/29] Allow fd_mask type not be an array of long. Will Newton
10:57 Re: [PATCH 03/29] Add ability for the IPC structures (msqid_ds, semid_ds, shmid_ds, etc.) to have time_t being 64bit Will Newton
09:45 Re: [PATCH] Fix cross reference to nonexistent node BSD Handler in signal.texi Andreas Schwab

November 17, 2014
23:56 Re: [PATCH] mips: Do not use jal to reach __libc_start_main Joseph Myers
23:55 RE: [PATCH 1/N] x86_64 vectorization support: vectorized math functions addition to Glibc Joseph Myers
23:29 [PATCH] mips: Do not use jal to reach __libc_start_main Petar Jovanovic
22:20 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Ricky Zhou
20:36 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
19:51 RE: [PATCH 1/N] x86_64 vectorization support: vectorized math functions addition to Glibc Zamyatin, Igor
18:30 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
17:25 [PATCH] alpha: Fix soft-fp breakage Richard Henderson
16:27 Re: RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
16:23 Re: RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Paul Eggert
15:42 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall David Drysdale
14:47 Re: Editing the glibc wiki Joseph Myers
14:14 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
14:05 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
13:56 Re: [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments Bernie Ogden
12:12 [PATCH] Fix cross reference to nonexistent node BSD Handler in signal.texi Tom de Vries
10:38 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Torvald Riegel
10:21 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
10:05 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
09:44 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
08:18 Re: RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
07:53 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Stefan Liebler
07:53 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Florian Weimer
07:36 Re: [PATCH] Add definition for CLOCK_TAI Florian Weimer
03:59 [PATCH] Add definition for CLOCK_TAI Ryan Cumming
00:06 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Andy Lutomirski

November 16, 2014
23:32 Re: [musl] Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
22:34 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Andy Lutomirski
22:09 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
21:21 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Andy Lutomirski
20:29 Editing the glibc wiki Ivan Zaigralin
19:52 Re: [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall Rich Felker
11:10 Re: [Patch] Speed up strcoll by inlining OndÅej BÃlka
09:33 Re: [Patch] Speed up strcoll by inlining Leonhard Holz
08:50 Re: [Patch] Speed up strcoll by inlining Andrew Pinski
08:47 [Patch] Speed up strcoll by inlining Leonhard Holz

November 15, 2014
01:29 [PATCH] [BZ #15392] Remove fork child pid assertion Ricky Zhou
00:10 BZ#16469: resolv: skip leading dot in domain to search Alexandre Oliva
00:08 BZ#16469: don't drop trailing dot in res_nquerydomain Alexandre Oliva
00:00 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva

November 14, 2014
23:04 [PATCH 3/3 roland/nptl] NPTL: Add stub createthread.c Roland McGrath
23:03 [PATCH 2/3 roland/nptl] NPTL: Move Linux-specific createthread.c to sysdeps. Roland McGrath
23:02 [PATCH 1/3 roland/nptl] NPTL: Refactor createthread.c Roland McGrath
21:43 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Florian Weimer
20:59 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Andreas Schwab
19:45 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Paul Eggert
19:23 Re: -Werror policy Marek Polacek
19:19 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
19:15 Re: -Werror policy Paul Eggert
19:07 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Roland McGrath
18:53 Remove x86_64 __GNUC_PREREQ (4, 6) conditional Joseph Myers
18:40 Remove ARM __GNUC_PREREQ(4,4) conditionals Joseph Myers
18:33 Re: mempcpy change breaks the sparc build David Miller
18:30 Re: Only declare __sigpause in installed signal.h when necessary Roland McGrath
18:27 Re: -Werror policy Florian Weimer
18:21 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Roland McGrath
17:59 Re: Require GCC 4.6 or later to build glibc Roland McGrath
17:32 Only declare __sigpause in installed signal.h when necessary Joseph Myers
16:57 Re: [PATCH] manual/sysinfo.texi: Fix addmntent's annotation as MT-Safe Alexandre Oliva
16:53 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
16:51 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph Myers
16:46 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
15:45 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
14:54 [RFC] Possible new execveat(2) Linux syscall David Drysdale
14:08 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Vidya Praveen
14:06 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
13:49 Re: mempcpy change breaks the sparc build Joseph Myers
13:47 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Florian Weimer
13:28 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
12:34 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Florian Weimer
12:34 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Stefan Liebler
12:19 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Adhemerval Zanella
12:01 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Florian Weimer
11:27 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
10:20 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Vidya Praveen
10:20 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Will Newton
10:15 [PATCH][AARCH64][BZ #16850]Increase MINSIGSTKSZ & SIGSTKSZ Renlin Li
08:28 [PATCH] manual/sysinfo.texi: Fix addmntent's annotation as MT-Safe Ma Shimiao
06:58 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
04:19 Re: new gconv module Akihiro TSUKADA
02:21 Re: BZ#15722: create all sockets with SOCK_CLOEXEC Alexandre Oliva
02:18 Re: BZ#15819: introduce internal function to ease poll retry with timeout Alexandre Oliva
02:08 RE: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now Petar Jovanovic
01:58 Re: mempcpy change breaks the sparc build David Miller
01:47 Re: mempcpy change breaks the sparc build David Miller
01:40 mempcpy change breaks the sparc build David Miller
00:38 feedback feedback (was: BZ#15819, BZ#15722) Alexandre Oliva
00:33 Re: -Werror policy Joseph Myers
00:28 Re: Require GCC 4.6 or later to build glibc Joseph Myers
00:18 Re: -Werror policy Roland McGrath

November 13, 2014
23:54 Re: Require GCC 4.6 or later to build glibc Roland McGrath
23:51 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Maciej W. Rozycki
23:43 -Werror policy Joseph Myers
23:31 Require GCC 4.6 or later to build glibc Joseph Myers
22:20 Re: BZ#15722: create all sockets with SOCK_CLOEXEC Roland McGrath
22:18 Re: BZ#15819: introduce internal function to ease poll retry with timeout Roland McGrath
22:15 Re: new __strtol warning Roland McGrath
21:57 BZ#15722: create all sockets with SOCK_CLOEXEC Alexandre Oliva
21:54 BZ#15819: introduce internal function to ease poll retry with timeout Alexandre Oliva
21:52 BZ#14498: fix infinite loop in nss_db_getservbyname Alexandre Oliva
21:41 Re: new __strtol warning Joseph Myers
21:10 new __strtol warning Roland McGrath
21:03 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
20:26 RE: [RFC] Remove platform dependent information from top-level libc-abis Roland McGrath
20:18 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Joseph Myers
19:10 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Roland McGrath
19:02 Re: Fix strtoll / strtoull namespace for 32-bit (bug 17594) Roland McGrath
18:00 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Maciej W. Rozycki
17:58 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
17:03 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
16:55 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Joseph Myers
16:37 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
16:33 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Michael Matz
16:19 Re: What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? Richard Henderson
16:07 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Paul Eggert
15:45 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Jiong Wang
15:42 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Andreas Schwab
15:02 [PATCH] [BZ #17596] mblen return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
14:56 What is R_X86_64_GOTPLT64 used for? H.J. Lu
12:48 Re: RFC: Add tests for namespace for static linking Florian Weimer
12:24 Impact of removing VM_EXEC from brk area Ralf Baechle
11:38 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Stefan Liebler
11:06 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Adhemerval Zanella
11:04 Re: new gconv module Florian Weimer
10:22 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Andreas Schwab
10:03 RE: [RFC] Remove platform dependent information from top-level libc-abis Matthew Fortune
09:48 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Add SystemTap probes to longjmp and setjmp. Andreas Krebbel
09:48 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning: the comparision will always evaluate as false Andreas Krebbel
09:47 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning unused variable in dl-machine.h. Andreas Krebbel
09:46 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Krebbel
05:19 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Siddhesh Poyarekar

November 12, 2014
23:49 Fix strtoll / strtoull namespace for 32-bit (bug 17594) Joseph Myers
23:35 RE: [RFC] Remove platform dependent information from top-level libc-abis Roland McGrath
23:34 Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path Brennan Shacklett
23:32 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Roland McGrath
23:11 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
23:08 RE: [RFC] Remove platform dependent information from top-level libc-abis Matthew Fortune
22:53 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Move __libc_multiple_threads_ptr defn to nptl-init.c Roland McGrath
22:48 Re: RFCv2: Add tests for namespace for static linking Joseph Myers
22:20 Re: RFCv2: Add tests for namespace for static linking Roland McGrath
22:17 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Schwab
22:05 Re: Fix localealias.c fgets_unlocked namespace (bug 17589) Roland McGrath
21:58 Re: Fix locale memmem namespace (bug 17585) Roland McGrath
21:57 Re: Fix __get_nprocs fgets_unlocked namespace (bug 17582) Roland McGrath
21:46 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Rich Felker
21:44 Re: Fix __printf_fp wmemset namespace (bug 17574) Roland McGrath
21:44 Re: Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Roland McGrath
21:42 Re: Fix x86_64 rawmemchr namespace (bug 17572) Roland McGrath
21:42 Re: Fix qsort_r namespace (bug 17571) Roland McGrath
21:41 Re: Fix malloc_info namespace (bug 17570) Roland McGrath
18:29 Re: [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: POWER8 fmod optimization Adhemerval Zanella
18:12 Re: [PATCH 1/N] x86_64 vectorization support: vectorized math functions addition to Glibc Joseph Myers
18:05 RFCv2: Add tests for namespace for static linking Joseph Myers
17:52 Re: [PATCH 1/N] x86_64 vectorization support: vectorized math functions addition to Glibc Jakub Jelinek
17:42 Re: [PATCH 1/N] x86_64 vectorization support: vectorized math functions addition to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
17:32 Re: RFC: Add tests for namespace for static linking Joseph Myers
17:20 Fix localealias.c fgets_unlocked namespace (bug 17589) Joseph Myers
17:06 Re: RFC: Add tests for namespace for static linking Florian Weimer
16:20 Re: [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: POWER8 fmod optimization Joseph Myers
15:42 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Stefan Liebler
15:38 Re: [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: POWER8 fmod optimization Adhemerval Zanella
14:21 [COMMITTED][s390] Use GOT instead of GOT12 everywhere Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:17 Re: Contributing to glibc OndÅej BÃlka
14:05 [PATCH] powerpc:strtok/strtok_r optimization Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
13:51 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Carlos O'Donell
11:07 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:28 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Leonhard Holz
09:05 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Krebbel
08:16 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:47 Re: [PATCH][SPARC] supporting more than 2g in niagara4 memcpy and memset Jose E. Marchesi
07:19 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Richard Henderson
07:09 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:03 Re: [PATCH v3 6/9] aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __errno_location in librt Yang Yingliang
04:00 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Carlos O'Donell
03:45 Re: [PATCH v3 6/9] aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __errno_location in librt Pinski, Andrew
03:42 Re: [PATCH v3 6/9] aarch64: Use tpidr_el0 rather than __errno_location in librt Yang Yingliang
02:13 Re: [PATCH 1/3] benchtests: fmod benchmark Siddhesh Poyarekar
00:42 Fix locale memmem namespace (bug 17585) Joseph Myers
00:21 Re: Fix __getcwd rewinddir namespace (bug 17584) Paul Eggert
00:18 Re: Fix tzfile.c namespace (bug 17583) Paul Eggert
00:14 Fix __getcwd rewinddir namespace (bug 17584) Joseph Myers

November 11, 2014
23:29 Fix tzfile.c namespace (bug 17583) Joseph Myers
23:17 Re: [PATCH][SPARC] supporting more than 2g in niagara4 memcpy and memset David Miller
22:44 Fix __get_nprocs fgets_unlocked namespace (bug 17582) Joseph Myers
21:43 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
21:31 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking Andreas Schwab
21:28 Re: [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: POWER8 fmod optimization Joseph Myers
21:20 Re: [PATCH 1/4] Add arch-specific configuration for C11 atomics support. Adhemerval Zanella
21:18 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
21:15 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Adhemerval Zanella
21:07 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
21:03 PATCH 3/3] powerpc: fmod multiarch Adhemerval Zanella
21:03 [PATCH 2/3] powerpc: POWER8 fmod optimization Adhemerval Zanella
21:03 [PATCH 1/3] benchtests: fmod benchmark Adhemerval Zanella
20:32 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking Joseph Myers
20:19 Re: [PATCH] fix to malloc checking Andreas Schwab
18:45 [PATCH] fix to malloc checking James Lemke
18:19 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Krebbel
17:22 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Andrew Pinski
17:11 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Torvald Riegel
16:33 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Schwab
16:10 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
15:50 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.19] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Marcus Shawcroft
15:45 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Marcus Shawcroft
15:18 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.20] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Marcus Shawcroft
15:02 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly Marcus Shawcroft
14:54 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Andreas Krebbel
14:48 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.19] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Allan McRae
14:37 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Torvald Riegel
14:30 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Richard Henderson
14:16 RE: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Wilco Dijkstra
14:13 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.20] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Renlin Li
14:07 [PATCH][AARCH64][2.19] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Renlin Li
14:04 [PATCH][SPARC] supporting more than 2g in niagara4 memcpy and memset Jose E. Marchesi
13:35 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:30 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Florian Weimer
13:05 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Marcus Shawcroft
12:58 Re: [patch] pow.3: Add note on performance characteristics of pow Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
12:52 RE: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Wilco Dijkstra
10:20 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Richard Henderson
09:50 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Carlos O'Donell
09:28 Re: Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Richard Henderson
08:13 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Richard Henderson
06:46 Re: RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Paul Eggert
05:46 RFC: mblen() return code when n is zero Rajalakshmi Srinivasaraghavan
05:31 Misaligned stack on 32-bit s390? Carlos O'Donell
01:23 Re: Contributing to glibc Rogelio Serrano

November 10, 2014
23:20 Re: Discrepancy between /proc/cpuinfo and glibc are suspend Allan McRae
22:52 Re: Contributing to glibc Bogdan Blidarescu
22:20 Re: Contributing to glibc Rogelio Serrano
21:20 Re: [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads Adhemerval Zanella
20:09 RE: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Wilco Dijkstra
19:38 Re: Possible bug in sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c Paul Pluzhnikov
19:23 Re: Possible bug in sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c H.J. Lu
19:19 Re: [PING] [PATCH] Update minimal required version of bunutils H.J. Lu
18:38 Fix __printf_fp wmemset namespace (bug 17574) Joseph Myers
18:18 Fix stpcpy / mempcpy namespace (bug 17573) Joseph Myers
17:54 Fix x86_64 rawmemchr namespace (bug 17572) Joseph Myers
17:51 Possible bug in sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c Paul Pluzhnikov
17:01 Fix qsort_r namespace (bug 17571) Joseph Myers
16:34 Fix malloc_info namespace (bug 17570) Joseph Myers
15:13 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Carlos O'Donell
15:08 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Carlos O'Donell
13:54 Ping^12 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph Myers
13:07 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
11:30 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Allan McRae
11:26 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64][2.20] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Allan McRae
11:24 [PATCH][AARCH64][2.20] Backporting "End frame record chain correctly" Renlin Li
10:54 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly Renlin Li
09:25 Re: [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments Bernie Ogden

November 09, 2014
16:59 Re: Discrepancy between /proc/cpuinfo and glibc are suspend Kyle McMartin
08:28 Re: Consensus on adding kernel syscall wrappers. Michael Kerrisk
08:19 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Richard Henderson

November 08, 2014
15:01 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Richard Henderson
14:22 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
10:05 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Richard Henderson
03:05 Re: [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads Segher Boessenkool
02:10 Re: [ping3][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:49 RFC: Add tests for namespace for static linking Joseph Myers

November 07, 2014
23:33 Re: [PATCH 17/19 v2] Use IS_IN only when _LIBC is defined Roland McGrath
23:32 Re: [ping][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Roland McGrath
23:29 Re: [ping3][PATCH 03/19 v2] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Roland McGrath
23:23 Re: [PATCH v2 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Roland McGrath
23:22 Re: [ping3][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Roland McGrath
22:50 Re: [PING] [PATCH] Update minimal required version of bunutils Roland McGrath
22:10 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc Eric Rannaud
22:04 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc Andreas Schwab
21:51 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc jb
21:13 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc Eric Rannaud
20:08 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc jb
19:30 Re: [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads Adhemerval Zanella
18:35 Re: random number generators - rand(), random(), etc Eric Rannaud
18:20 random number generators - rand(), random(), etc jb
17:57 Re: [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads Adhemerval Zanella
17:37 Re: [RFC] A method for forcing IFUNC selector OndÅej BÃlka
17:13 [PATCH 3/3] PowerPC: abort transaction in syscalls Adhemerval Zanella
17:13 [PATCH 2/3] PowerPC: Add adaptive elision to rwlocks Adhemerval Zanella
17:13 [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add the low level infrastructure for pthreads Adhemerval Zanella
17:13 [PATCH v2 00/03] Enable lock elision for powerpc Adhemerval Zanella
16:14 RE: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Wilco Dijkstra
15:16 [PING] [PATCH] Update minimal required version of bunutils Andrew Senkevich
10:36 Re: ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Richard Henderson
08:35 ctermid: return string literal, document MT-Safety pitfall Alexandre Oliva
08:20 manual: cuserid is mtasurace if not passed a string Alexandre Oliva
08:16 enable MTASC-safety sanity check in manual generation Alexandre Oliva
00:11 Re: Remove __libc_waitpid function name Roland McGrath

November 06, 2014
23:47 Remove __libc_waitpid function name Joseph Myers
23:06 Re: [RFC] A method for forcing IFUNC selector Roland McGrath
22:39 Re: [PATCH v3] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Roland McGrath
22:37 Re: [RFC] A method for forcing IFUNC selector Paul Pluzhnikov
22:28 Re: RFC on enforcing best-practice through wrappers? [PR15819, PR15722] Roland McGrath
22:05 Re: [RFC] A method for forcing IFUNC selector Roland McGrath
21:06 [COMMITTED] Run ld.so through check-localplt, check-textrel, and check-execstack. Carlos O'Donell
21:05 [PATCH v3] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Eric Rannaud
21:03 [COMMITTED] manual/llio.texi: Comment that write on Linux has been fixed to avoid races in offset. Carlos O'Donell
20:51 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
20:43 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Leonhard Holz
20:17 Re: RFC on enforcing best-practice through wrappers? [PR15819, PR15722] Alexandre Oliva
20:12 [RFC] A method for forcing IFUNC selector Paul Pluzhnikov
15:27 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Carlos O'Donell
15:21 Re: [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly Carlos O'Donell
15:18 Re: Discrepancy between /proc/cpuinfo and glibc are suspend Carlos O'Donell
15:08 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:01 Re: Discrepancy between /proc/cpuinfo and glibc are suspend Richard Henderson
14:51 [PING] [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly Renlin Li
12:57 Discrepancy between /proc/cpuinfo and glibc are suspend Allan McRae
11:57 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Leonhard Holz
10:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
09:10 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:43 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Richard Henderson
08:41 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Richard Henderson
07:52 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Leonhard Holz
06:55 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Richard Henderson
06:01 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Siddhesh Poyarekar
03:00 Re: [PING] POSIX_* Wundef fixes Roland McGrath

November 05, 2014
22:57 Re: Remove INTDEF / INTUSE / INTVARDEF (bug 14132) Roland McGrath
22:12 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Torvald Riegel
21:57 Remove INTDEF / INTUSE / INTVARDEF (bug 14132) Joseph Myers
21:27 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
21:18 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Mike Frysinger
21:12 Re: [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Joseph Myers
21:08 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
19:58 [PATCH 1/2] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
19:58 [PATCH 2/2] libio: Update tst-fmemopen2.c Adhemerval Zanella
19:58 PATCH 0/2 v3] libio: POSIX compliance fmemopen Adhemerval Zanella
19:46 Re: [PATCH 0/5] obstacks again Paul Eggert
19:37 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Mike Frysinger
18:57 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
18:47 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Mike Frysinger
18:40 Re: RFC on enforcing best-practice through wrappers? [PR15819, PR15722] Rich Felker
16:45 Re: RFC on enforcing best-practice through wrappers? [PR15819, PR15722] Joseph Myers
16:35 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
16:22 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Nathan Lynch
15:22 RE: [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Tatiana Udalova
14:35 Re: [RFC PATCH] aarch64: improve memset Will Newton
14:24 Re: [PATCH 1/3] libio: Refactor tst-fmemopen to use test-skeleton.c Adhemerval Zanella
14:05 Re: [PATCH 0/4] Provide C11 atomic operations Will Newton
14:02 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Add optimized strchrnul Marcus Shawcroft
13:11 [COMMITTED] powerpc: Simplify encoding of POWER8 instruction Adhemerval Zanella
12:51 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
11:21 Re: [PATCH 0/5] obstacks again Alan Modra
11:11 [PING] POSIX_* Wundef fixes Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:07 [PING] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:03 [ping5][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:53 Re: [PATCH][AARCH64]End frame record chain correctly Marcus Shawcroft
09:55 Re: [PATCH] Modify several tests to use test-skeleton.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:47 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:38 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:31 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Andreas Schwab
09:25 Re: [PATCH 1/5] benchtests: Add malloc microbenchmark Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:24 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Brad Hubbard
09:22 [PING 2] [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Tatiana Udalova
09:14 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:03 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Andreas Schwab
08:56 Re: Best approach for authenticating hosts for NFS (v3)? Christoph Hellwig
07:59 RFC on enforcing best-practice through wrappers? [PR15819, PR15722] Alexandre Oliva
03:41 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Torvald Riegel
01:07 [PATCH] [BZ 17542] sunrpc: conditional jump depends on uninitialised value in svc_getreq_common Brad Hubbard

November 04, 2014
23:42 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_mcount (bug 14132) Roland McGrath
23:40 Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_mcount (bug 14132) Joseph Myers
23:32 Re: Re: [PATCH] Recognize recent x86 CPUs in string.h jb999
23:25 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_init (bug 14132) Roland McGrath
23:20 Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_init (bug 14132) Joseph Myers
22:16 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph Myers
22:08 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
21:48 Re: Subsystem maintainers Roland McGrath
21:47 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Roland McGrath
19:06 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Paul Eggert
18:15 Re: Subsystem maintainers Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:52 Re: Fwd: Contributing to glibc Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:48 Re: [Patch][BZ 17506] fix tst-strcoll-overflow returning before timeout Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:41 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph Myers
17:41 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
17:16 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:58 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Mike Frysinger
16:52 glibc soft-fp ready for kernel use Joseph Myers
16:44 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:43 soft-fp: Add _FP_TO_INT_ROUND [committed] Joseph Myers
16:38 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph Myers
16:37 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:24 Re: Subsystem maintainers Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:21 Re: Subsystem maintainers Carlos O'Donell
16:12 RE: ping: MPX ABI extension Joseph Myers
15:58 RE: ping: MPX ABI extension Tedeschi, Walfred
15:18 Re: [PATCH 4/4] Use C11 atomics in pthread_once. Will Newton
14:45 Remove unused include Andreas Schwab
13:41 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Carlos O'Donell
13:11 Re: Minimum GCC version for building glibc Joseph Myers
11:14 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
10:29 [RFC] Remove platform dependent information from top-level libc-abis Matthew Fortune
08:43 Re: [PATCH 0/5] obstacks again Paul Eggert
08:35 Re: [COMMITTED] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix encoding of POWER8 instruction Adhemerval Zanella
03:15 Re: [COMMITTED] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix encoding of POWER8 instruction Segher Boessenkool

November 03, 2014
23:51 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Nathan Lynch
23:31 Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path Brennan Shacklett
21:42 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
20:30 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
19:47 Re: [PATCH] Don't error out writing a multibyte character to an unbuffered stream (bug 17522) Carlos O'Donell
18:15 Ping^2 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph Myers
18:15 Ping^11 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph Myers
18:10 Re: [PATCH v2] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Eric Rannaud
18:10 Re: [PATCH] hppa: avoid NULL dereference of sym_map in elf_machine_rela() Roland McGrath
12:55 [COMMITTED] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix encoding of POWER8 instruction Adhemerval Zanella
08:53 Re: [PATCH] Don't error out writing a multibyte character to an unbuffered stream (bug 17522) Andreas Schwab
07:07 Re: [PATCH 0/5] obstacks again Alan Modra

November 02, 2014
18:00 Re: [PATCH v2] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Eric Rannaud
16:44 Re: [PATCH v2] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Rich Felker
16:35 Re: [PATCH v2] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Andreas Schwab
15:59 Re: [PATCH v2] linux: open and openat ignore 'mode' with O_TMPFILE in flags Florian Weimer

November 01, 2014
20:45 Re: [PATCH][SPARC] Fix fpu_fr.fpu_dregs size in sys/ucontext.h David Miller
04:02 Re: [PATCH] hppa: avoid NULL dereference of sym_map in elf_machine_rela() Rich Felker
02:36 Re: [PATCH] hppa: avoid NULL dereference of sym_map in elf_machine_rela() Roland McGrath
02:22 Re: Remove __libc_nanosleep function name Roland McGrath
02:22 Re: Consensus: data-race freedom as default for glibc code Roland McGrath
02:06 Re: Update autoconf version requirement in install.texi Roland McGrath
00:58 Remove __libc_nanosleep function name Joseph S. Myers


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc