libc-alpha archive
date index for October, 2014

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

October 25, 2014
06:26 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Rich Felker
06:14 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Jan Kratochvil
05:55 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Rich Felker
05:49 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Rich Felker
05:36 Re: Move setfsgid/setfsuid definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Mike Frysinger
05:34 [PATCH] Grammatical edits to error reporting documentation. ricaljasan

October 24, 2014
23:17 Re: [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Carlos O'Donell
22:05 Re: [PATCH 6/6][BZ #11588] arm: Re-enable PI futex support for ARM kernels >= 3.14.3 Joseph S. Myers
21:49 [COMMITTED PATCH] Rework compiler version check in configure. Roland McGrath
21:49 Move setfsgid/setfsuid definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
21:48 RE: Merge MIPS libc-abis into top-level Joseph S. Myers
21:40 Re: [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Roland McGrath
20:34 Re: [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Carlos O'Donell
19:40 [COMMITTED PATCH] Prototypify htonl and htons definitions. Roland McGrath
17:01 Re: [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Roland McGrath
15:56 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Pedro Alves
15:56 RE: [PATCH] Improve performance of strncpy Wilco Dijkstra
15:50 RE: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcpy Wilco Dijkstra
15:34 Re: [PATCH 4/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Carlos O'Donell
15:27 RE: [PATCH 4/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
15:25 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Carlos O'Donell
14:59 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Carlos O'Donell
14:40 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Jan Kratochvil
14:35 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Yury Gribov
14:33 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Carlos O'Donell
14:28 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Carlos O'Donell
14:22 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Carlos O'Donell
13:44 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Yury Gribov
13:30 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Steven Munroe
13:19 Re: [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Steven Munroe
12:55 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
09:31 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Torvald Riegel
09:19 Re: [PATCH 10/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Marcus Shawcroft
09:13 Re: [PATCH 8/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Marcus Shawcroft
09:08 Re: [PATCH 5/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Marcus Shawcroft
09:03 Re: [PATCH 6/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Marcus Shawcroft
09:02 Re: [PATCH 7/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Marcus Shawcroft
04:16 Ping^2 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Kaz Kojima
04:09 Re: [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Mike Frysinger
03:21 [COMMITED] hppa: Make __SIGRTMIN 32 (ABI break). Carlos O'Donell
03:07 [PATCH] elf/dl-load.c: Remove local_strdup. Carlos O'Donell
02:21 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Carlos O'Donell
02:02 Re: [PATCH 2/5] sysdeps/generic/atomic.h: Add a generic atomic header Mike Frysinger
02:00 Re: Add futex wrapper to glibc? Carlos O'Donell
01:57 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Mike Frysinger
01:52 Re: [PATCH] Fix misdetected Slow_SSE4_2 cpu feature bit (bug 17501) Mike Frysinger
01:47 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Mike Frysinger
01:10 Consensus on adding kernel syscall wrappers. Carlos O'Donell
00:47 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers

October 23, 2014
23:00 Re: [PATCH 4/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Carlos O'Donell
22:35 Re: [PATCH 3/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Carlos O'Donell
21:37 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
21:12 Re: Add futex wrapper to glibc? Rich Felker
21:07 Re: Add futex wrapper to glibc? Joseph S. Myers
20:47 Re: Futex error handling Rich Felker
19:52 Re: [PATCH 2/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Carlos O'Donell
19:52 Re: [PATCH 1/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Carlos O'Donell
19:35 Re: Futex error handling Carlos O'Donell
19:34 Re: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Richard Sandiford
19:23 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
19:16 Add futex wrapper to glibc? Carlos O'Donell
19:00 Re: Don't use INTDEF for powerpc32 compat symbols (bug 14132) Carlos O'Donell
17:48 Re: Futex error handling Roland McGrath
17:36 [PATCH 13/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:36 [PATCH 12/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:36 [PATCH 11/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:36 [PATCH 10/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:35 [PATCH 9/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:35 [PATCH 8/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:35 [PATCH 7/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:35 [PATCH 6/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:34 [PATCH 5/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:34 [PATCH 4/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:34 [PATCH 3/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:34 [PATCH 2/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:34 [PATCH 1/13] AArch64: Cleanup fenv implementation Wilco Dijkstra
17:12 Re: Future atomic operation cleanup Carlos O'Donell
17:10 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Carlos O'Donell
16:59 Don't use INTDEF for powerpc32 compat symbols (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
16:58 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
16:40 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Will Newton
16:38 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
16:37 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
15:13 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Stefan Liebler
14:40 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Carlos O'Donell
13:28 Re: [PATCH] Recognize recent x86 CPUs in string.h jb999
12:52 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Jan Kratochvil
12:13 [PATCH v3] lowlevellock comments Bernard Ogden
10:18 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Stefan Liebler
10:03 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Alexandre Oliva
08:23 Re: Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Will Newton
08:00 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
07:47 Re: [PATCH] Recognize recent x86 CPUs in string.h Winfried Magerl
07:23 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Andreas Jaeger
05:35 Re: For review: attributes(7) man page Alexandre Oliva
02:37 Re: Futex error handling Carlos O'Donell
02:29 Should glibc be fully reentrant? What do we allow interposed symbols to do? Carlos O'Donell

October 22, 2014
23:57 Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE in unwind-dw2-fde.c (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
22:44 Re: [PATCH roland/iconv] Clean up wchar_t conversion code in iconv program. Roland McGrath
22:04 Re: [PATCH roland/nscd-vlais] Rework some nscd code not to use variable-length struct types. Roland McGrath
22:01 Re: [PATCH roland/nscd-vlais] Rework some nscd code not to use variable-length struct types. Andreas Schwab
21:21 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Use movw/movt more when available Roland McGrath
21:20 [PATCH roland/nscd-vlais] Rework some nscd code not to use variable-length struct types. Roland McGrath
20:48 [PATCH] Recognize recent x86 CPUs in string.h jb999
20:39 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
20:28 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Use movw/movt more when available Joseph S. Myers
20:02 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Roland McGrath
19:56 RE: Merge MIPS libc-abis into top-level Matthew Fortune
18:58 RE: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
17:14 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Yury Gribov
17:02 Re: [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Maciej W. Rozycki
16:44 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Roland McGrath
16:20 [RFC][MIPS] What to do about DT_MIPS_RLD_MAP and PIE Matthew Fortune
16:13 Re: Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Yury Gribov
15:13 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Stefan Liebler
15:00 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17485] MIPS: ld: libpthread.so: invalid string offset 2765592330 >= 5154 for section `.dynstr' Maciej W. Rozycki
14:53 Backtrace_symbols and .symtab Yury Gribov
12:16 new gconv module Akihiro TSUKADA

October 21, 2014
22:48 Re: Don't use INTDEF with __ldexpf (bug 14132) Roland McGrath
22:47 Re: Why does elf/dl-load.c have local_strdup? Roland McGrath
22:38 Don't use INTDEF with __ldexpf (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
22:34 Re: Futex error handling Roland McGrath
22:06 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
21:33 Re: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now Mike Frysinger
19:54 [RFC] [PATCH] powerpc: Fix missing barriers in atomic_exchange_and_add_{acq,rel} Torvald Riegel
19:48 [RFC][PATCH] powerpc: Change atomic_write_barrier to have release semantics. Torvald Riegel
17:24 Re: [RFC][PATCH] Adjust most tests to use test-skeleton.c Roland McGrath
17:18 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Clean up gratuitous Linuxism in libpthread.so entry point. Roland McGrath
15:30 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
15:29 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
15:16 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Andreas Schwab
14:41 [PING] RE: [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Tatiana Udalova
13:20 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
12:56 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
12:43 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Andreas Schwab
12:39 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
12:14 [RFC][PATCH] Adjust most tests to use test-skeleton.c Arjun Shankar
11:01 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
10:41 [PATCH] Fix misdetected Slow_SSE4_2 cpu feature bit (bug 17501) Andreas Schwab
10:32 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Christoph Hellwig
09:52 Re: [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Marcus Shawcroft
09:00 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Clean up gratuitous Linuxism in libpthread.so entry point. Stefan Liebler
08:34 [PATCH] Add ipc.h for aarch64 Alan Hayward
08:23 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Andreas Schwab
06:47 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Stefan Liebler
00:45 Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with _dl_argv (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
00:44 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Clean up gratuitous Linuxism in libpthread.so entry point. Joseph S. Myers

October 20, 2014
23:00 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Rich Felker
22:35 [COMMITTED PATCH] Tiny refactoring in fts to eliminate a warning. Roland McGrath
21:57 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Clean up gratuitous Linuxism in libpthread.so entry point. Roland McGrath
21:54 Re: For review: attributes(7) man page Roland McGrath
21:52 Re: For review: attributes(7) man page Florian Weimer
21:50 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Add some missing #include's Roland McGrath
21:19 Re: Why does elf/dl-load.c have local_strdup? Carlos O'Donell
21:15 [COMMITTED PATCH] Make internal lock-init macros return void. Roland McGrath
20:41 Re: Why does elf/dl-load.c have local_strdup? Roland McGrath
20:25 Why does elf/dl-load.c have local_strdup? Carlos O'Donell
20:24 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
19:35 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Torvald Riegel
19:08 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Eric Wong
18:18 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Roland McGrath
18:15 Re: Subsystem maintainers Roland McGrath
16:36 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Torvald Riegel
16:15 Re: Futex error handling Torvald Riegel
15:37 Re: Ping^2 Re: Move readv and writev definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Will Newton
15:31 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
15:29 Ping^2 Re: Move readv and writev definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
15:28 Ping^2 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
15:28 Ping^9 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph S. Myers
14:18 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Will Newton
08:27 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
05:47 For review: attributes(7) man page Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
03:41 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Rich Felker
01:38 Re: [PATCH] pthread_once: Clean up constants. Roland McGrath
01:37 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Roland McGrath

October 19, 2014
20:46 Re: [RFC] pthread_once: Use unified variant instead of custom x86_64/i386 Torvald Riegel
20:46 Re: [PATCH] pthread_once: Clean up constants. Torvald Riegel
15:49 Re: Merge MIPS libc-abis into top-level Joseph S. Myers
15:43 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Joseph S. Myers
07:30 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
07:12 Ping RE: Merge MIPS libc-abis into top-level Matthew Fortune

October 18, 2014
21:44 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Rich Felker
21:27 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Jan Kratochvil
21:20 Re: [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Rich Felker
20:15 [libc patch] __tls_get_addr with link_map * instead of modid Jan Kratochvil

October 17, 2014
22:41 [COMMITTED PATCH] Remove obsolete TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP fallback. Roland McGrath
22:04 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Clean up THREAD_SYSINFO macros. Roland McGrath
21:32 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Conditionalize direct futex syscall uses. Roland McGrath
20:53 FAQ: How do I install glibc correctly? Carlos O'Donell
20:52 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Joseph S. Myers
20:50 [COMMITTED PATCH] NPTL: Conditionalize more uses of SIGCANCEL and SIGSETXID. Roland McGrath
20:37 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
18:31 [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix NPTL build error when missing __NR_set_robust_list. Roland McGrath
15:31 [PATCH 5/5] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Switch to generic implementation Will Newton
15:31 [PATCH 4/5] sysdeps/aarch64/bits/atomic.h: Switch to generic implementation Will Newton
15:31 [PATCH 2/5] sysdeps/generic/atomic.h: Add a generic atomic header Will Newton
15:31 [PATCH 1/5] benchtests: Add malloc microbenchmark Will Newton
15:31 [PATCH 3/5] sysdeps/generic/atomic_types.h: Add generic atomic types header Will Newton
15:31 [PATCH 0/5] Add generic atomic.h implementation Will Newton
13:51 Re: [patch] pow.3: Add note on performance characteristics of pow Manuel López-Ibáñez
10:20 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:02 Re: [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:21 [PATCH RFC] Add support for linux memfd_create syscall David Herrmann
09:03 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Eric Wong
08:38 Re: Subsystem maintainers Florian Weimer
08:23 Re: Subsystem maintainers Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:20 Re: Subsystem maintainers Thomas Schwinge
07:58 Re: [patch] pow.3: Add note on performance characteristics of pow Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:24 Re: [patch] pow.3: Add note on performance characteristics of pow Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)

October 16, 2014
23:52 [patch] pow.3: Add note on performance characteristics of pow Manuel López-Ibáñez
22:34 [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Use movw/movt more when available Roland McGrath
21:51 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
16:55 Re: [PATCH roland/arm-soft-fp] Remove sysdeps/arm/soft-fp directory. Roland McGrath
16:37 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
08:50 [Ping] [PATCH] Minor grammatical corrections in manual/nss.texi. ricaljasan
08:46 [PATCH] Clean up safety property macros. ricaljasan
08:37 [PATCH] Grammatical edits to the manual's introduction. ricaljasan
01:05 RE: [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now Petar Jovanovic

October 15, 2014
23:50 Re: [PATCH roland/arm-soft-fp] Remove sysdeps/arm/soft-fp directory. Joseph S. Myers
21:17 [PATCH roland/arm-soft-fp] Remove sysdeps/arm/soft-fp directory. Roland McGrath
19:07 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Roland McGrath
19:01 RE: [PATCH] Support HWCAPs for MIPS Joseph S. Myers
18:20 RE: [PATCH] Support HWCAPs for MIPS Matthew Fortune
16:07 Ping Re: Move readv and writev definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
13:33 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Will Newton
09:48 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Will Newton
09:41 Re: [PATCH] string: Add tests for zero length string inputs Will Newton
06:40 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning: the comparision will always evaluate as false Stefan Liebler
06:35 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning unused variable in dl-machine.h. Stefan Liebler
06:32 Re: [PATCH] S/390: Add SystemTap probes to longjmp and setjmp. Stefan Liebler
04:52 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Jörn Engel
04:00 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Rich Felker

October 14, 2014
23:33 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Jörn Engel
23:13 Re: [PATCH] Support HWCAPs for MIPS Joseph S. Myers
22:52 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17485] MIPS: ld: libpthread.so: invalid string offset 2765592330 >= 5154 for section `.dynstr' Joseph S. Myers
21:51 [PATCH] Support HWCAPs for MIPS Matthew Fortune
21:42 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
21:15 [PATCH][BZ #17485] MIPS: ld: libpthread.so: invalid string offset 2765592330 >= 5154 for section `.dynstr' Maciej W. Rozycki
16:45 [ping3][PATCH v2 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:22 [ping4][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:21 [ping4][PATCH 03/19 v2] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:20 [ping4][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix infinite loop in check_pf Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:11 [Patch v2] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
10:50 [PATCH] [BZ 17475] New Bhilodi and Tulu locales Tatiana Udalova
08:53 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:48 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
08:43 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:29 Re: [PATCH] Fix infinite loop in check_pf Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:00 Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expections for sys/utsname.h, sys/wait.h Siddhesh Poyarekar

October 13, 2014
20:52 [PATCH] Fix infinite loop in check_pf Jim King
20:24 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Roland McGrath
19:32 [PATCH roland/Wshadow] -Wshadow Roland McGrath
12:20 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
11:35 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
11:34 Ping Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
11:33 Ping^8 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph S. Myers
11:33 Ping^14 Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expections for sys/utsname.h, sys/wait.h Joseph S. Myers
08:59 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Florian Weimer
06:02 Re: [PATCH] * elf/dl-load.c (open_path): avoid writing to 'env_path_list' when none of the search directories exist. Siddhesh Poyarekar
00:07 [PATCH] * elf/dl-load.c (open_path): avoid writing to 'env_path_list' when none of the search directories exist. Allan McRae

October 10, 2014
17:41 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Carlos O'Donell
16:41 Re: Remove CANCEL-FCT-WAIVE and CANCEL-FILE-WAIVE Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:33 Remove CANCEL-FCT-WAIVE and CANCEL-FILE-WAIVE Joseph S. Myers
15:23 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
14:49 Re: Disable all lock elision unless --enable-lock-elision=yes Thomas Backlund
14:34 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Rich Felker
14:00 Re: Clean up patch status on patchwork.sourceware.org Carlos O'Donell
13:39 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nptl: use compare and exchange for lll_cond_lock Torvald Riegel
13:27 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
12:46 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nptl: use compare and exchange for lll_cond_lock Adhemerval Zanella
12:43 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Alexandre Oliva
12:33 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nptl: use compare and exchange for lll_cond_lock Torvald Riegel
12:23 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Alexandre Oliva
11:43 Re: [PATCH] [RFC] nptl: use compare and exchange for lll_cond_lock Adhemerval Zanella
06:37 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:03 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Rich Felker
01:33 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Jörn Engel
01:25 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Rich Felker
01:17 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Rich Felker
01:07 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Jörn Engel
00:15 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Rich Felker

October 09, 2014
23:54 Re: Don't use INTVARDEF/INTUSE with __libc_enable_secure (bug 14132) Siddhesh Poyarekar
23:51 Re: RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Siddhesh Poyarekar
23:19 Don't use INTVARDEF/INTUSE with __libc_enable_secure (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
21:54 RFC: replace ptmalloc2 Jörn Engel
21:26 Re: [PATCH v3] [BZ #17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Roland McGrath
21:14 Re: [PATCH v3] [BZ #17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Vladimir A. Nazarenko
20:50 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Nathan Lynch
19:33 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Roland McGrath
18:31 [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
18:21 Re: [PATCH v3] [BZ #17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Roland McGrath
18:19 Re: Error in documentation of $ORIGIN in the ld.so man page Jonathan Wakely
17:49 Re: soft-fp: Use parentheses around macro arguments Joseph S. Myers
17:48 Error in documentation of $ORIGIN in the ld.so man page Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:46 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
17:45 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
17:39 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andreas Schwab
17:35 Re: soft-fp: Use parentheses around macro arguments Andreas Schwab
17:14 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Function declaration cleanup Roland McGrath
17:10 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
17:10 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Roland McGrath
17:06 soft-fp: Use parentheses around macro arguments Joseph S. Myers
16:32 Re: [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Joseph S. Myers
15:47 Re: [PATCH v2] lowlevellock comments Bernie Ogden
15:07 Re: [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Adhemerval Zanella
14:55 Re: [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Joseph S. Myers
14:48 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Carlos O'Donell
14:41 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Function declaration cleanup Adhemerval Zanella
12:27 Re: [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Adhemerval Zanella
11:47 Re: soft-fp: Support more precise "invalid" exceptions Joseph S. Myers
10:52 [PATCH] S/390: Add SystemTap probes to longjmp and setjmp. Stefan Liebler
08:57 New French PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
08:26 Re: Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with __cxa_atexit (bug 14132) Andreas Schwab
02:06 Re: soft-fp: Support more precise "invalid" exceptions Carlos O'Donell
01:55 Re: soft-fp: Add FP_DENORM_ZERO Carlos O'Donell
01:42 Re: Stepping down... Carlos O'Donell
01:30 Re: Subsystem maintainers Carlos O'Donell
01:26 Re: soft-fp: Support rsigned == 2 in _FP_TO_INT Carlos O'Donell
00:57 Re: soft-fp: Add FP_DENORM_ZERO Joseph S. Myers
00:48 Re: soft-fp: Support more precise "invalid" exceptions Joseph S. Myers
00:48 Re: Remove stray *_internal aliases (bug 14132) Carlos O'Donell
00:44 Re: soft-fp: Refactor exception handling for comparisons Carlos O'Donell
00:38 Re: soft-fp: Add FP_DENORM_ZERO Carlos O'Donell
00:31 Re: soft-fp: Refactor exception handling for comparisons Joseph S. Myers
00:28 Re: soft-fp: Fix _FP_TO_INT latent bug in overflow handling Carlos O'Donell
00:24 Re: soft-fp: Support more precise "invalid" exceptions Carlos O'Donell
00:18 Re: soft-fp: Make extensions of subnormals from XFmode to TFmode signal underflow if traps enabled Joseph S. Myers
00:10 Re: soft-fp: Refactor exception handling for comparisons Carlos O'Donell
00:07 Remove stray *_internal aliases (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers

October 08, 2014
23:50 Re: soft-fp: Make extensions of subnormals from XFmode to TFmode signal underflow if traps enabled Carlos O'Donell
23:41 Re: soft-fp: Remove FP_CLEAR_EXCEPTIONS Carlos O'Donell
23:41 Don't use INTDEF/INTUSE with __cxa_atexit (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
23:29 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
23:13 Re: [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Joseph S. Myers
22:50 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Konstantin Serebryany
22:39 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17460] "nscd --help" crashes with segmentation fault on 32-bit machine Roland McGrath
22:31 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
22:26 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-lookup.c Konstantin Serebryany
22:20 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Roland McGrath
22:18 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-lookup.c Roland McGrath
22:15 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Roland McGrath
22:02 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
21:56 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Roland McGrath
21:52 Re: [PATCH 2/8] Function declaration cleanup Roland McGrath
21:50 Re: [PATCH 1/8] Use inline syscalls for non-cancellable versions Roland McGrath
21:33 [PATCH 8/8] nptl: ppc32: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation, (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
21:33 [PATCH 7/8] nptl: x86_64: Fix Race conditions in pthread, cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
21:33 [PATCH 6/8] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation Adhemerval Zanella
21:33 [PATCH 5/8] Rewrite cancellation macros Adhemerval Zanella
21:32 [PATCH 4/8] nptl: x86_64: remove assembly implementation Adhemerval Zanella
21:32 [PATCH 3/8] nptl: Fix testcases for new pthread cancellation, mechanism Adhemerval Zanella
21:32 [PATCH 2/8] Function declaration cleanup Adhemerval Zanella
21:32 [PATCH 1/8] Use inline syscalls for non-cancellable versions Adhemerval Zanella
21:32 [PATCH v3 0/7] nptl: Fix Race conditions in pthread cancellation (BZ#12683) Adhemerval Zanella
20:08 Re: Stepping down... David Miller
15:31 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
15:23 Re: Don't use INTUSE with __adjtimex (bug 14132) Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:19 Re: Subsystem maintainers Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:12 Don't use INTUSE with __adjtimex (bug 14132) Joseph S. Myers
12:28 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Torvald Riegel
11:45 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
11:42 Re: Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
11:14 Stepping down... Andreas Jaeger
10:32 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Paul Burton
10:31 Re: Subsystem maintainers Torvald Riegel
09:49 Re: Subsystem maintainers Thomas Schwinge
09:40 RE: Subsystem maintainers Matthew Fortune
09:09 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:34 Clean up patch status on patchwork.sourceware.org Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:32 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
07:48 Re: Move readv and writev definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Andreas Schwab
06:56 Re: Subsystem maintainers Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:38 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
00:22 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
00:18 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Chuck Ebbert

October 07, 2014
23:59 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
23:20 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Ralf Baechle
22:34 Move readv and writev definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
21:10 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Joseph S. Myers
21:06 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
20:03 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
19:44 Re: Subsystem maintainers Torvald Riegel
19:40 RE: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Matthew Fortune
19:28 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
19:27 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Leonid Yegoshin
19:22 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
19:17 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Leonid Yegoshin
19:13 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Leonid Yegoshin
19:11 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
18:50 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
18:45 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
18:43 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
18:34 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Leonid Yegoshin
18:17 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
18:07 Re: Subsystem maintainers Carlos O'Donell
16:57 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Joseph S. Myers
16:38 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
16:29 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Adhemerval Zanella
16:23 Subsystem maintainers Joseph S. Myers
16:09 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
16:04 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
15:54 Re: [PATCH 1/3] benchtests: Add malloc microbenchmark Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:26 Re: [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:20 [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning unused variable in dl-machine.h. Stefan Liebler
15:18 [PATCH] S/390: Get rid of warning: the comparision will always evaluate as false Stefan Liebler
14:18 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Torvald Riegel
14:13 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Rich Felker
14:10 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Use relaxed atomics for catomic_* Torvald Riegel
13:59 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Torvald Riegel
13:27 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Rich Felker
13:03 Re: [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Stefan Liebler
12:51 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Torvald Riegel
12:44 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
12:22 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. James Hogan
11:53 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. James Hogan
11:20 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
11:12 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
10:52 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. James Hogan
09:14 ping: MPX ABI extension Tedeschi, Walfred
09:13 RE: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Matthew Fortune
06:57 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Stefani Seibold
06:17 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Alexandre Oliva
04:50 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
04:32 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
01:38 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
01:02 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Kevin D. Kissell
00:50 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
00:49 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
00:33 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
00:32 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
00:30 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
00:28 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andrew Pinski
00:23 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
00:11 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andrew Pinski
00:06 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker

October 06, 2014
23:54 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
23:49 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
23:38 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Andy Lutomirski
23:22 [v2] Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
23:10 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
22:17 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
21:59 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
21:45 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
21:32 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
21:18 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
21:03 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-lookup.c Andreas Schwab
20:55 Re: [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. Rich Felker
20:51 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Carlos O'Donell
20:35 Re: Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Rich Felker
20:23 [PATCH resend] MIPS: Allow FPU emulator to use non-stack area. David Daney
20:16 Re: Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Adhemerval Zanella
20:13 [PATCH] [BZ 17460] "nscd --help" crashes with segmentation fault on 32-bit machine Mikel Rychliski
19:49 [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-lookup.c Konstantin Serebryany
19:39 Fixing the distribution problems with TLS and DTV_SURPLUS slots. Carlos O'Donell
18:17 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Konstantin Serebryany
17:58 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Rich Felker
17:49 Re: [SPAM] Re: [PATCH] tilegx: provide optimized strnlen, strstr, and strcasestr Chris Metcalf
17:33 Re: [SPAM] Re: [PATCH] tilegx: provide optimized strnlen, strstr, and strcasestr Joseph S. Myers
16:58 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Torvald Riegel
16:18 Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path Brennan Shacklett
15:55 Re: [PATCH 2/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Add a wider range of atomic operations Joseph S. Myers
15:52 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Joseph S. Myers
14:13 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Use relaxed atomics for catomic_* Will Newton
13:55 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Will Newton
13:43 Re: [PATCH 3/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Use relaxed atomics for catomic_* Torvald Riegel
13:31 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Torvald Riegel
13:29 Re: [PATCH 2/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Add a wider range of atomic operations Torvald Riegel
13:18 Re: C11 threads ABI - mtx_t and cnd_t types Torvald Riegel
12:56 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: remove linux lowlevellock.h Adhemerval Zanella
12:53 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: remove linux lowlevellock.h Torvald Riegel
12:52 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: remove linux lowlevellock.h Torvald Riegel
12:49 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: remove linux lowlevellock.h Torvald Riegel
12:26 Re: [PATCH v2] lowlevellock comments Torvald Riegel
10:04 Ping^2 Re: Move some chown / lchown / fchown definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
10:03 Ping^2 Re: soft-fp: Support rsigned == 2 in _FP_TO_INT Joseph S. Myers
10:02 Ping^3 Re: soft-fp: Refactor exception handling for comparisons Joseph S. Myers
10:01 Ping^3 Re: soft-fp: Make extensions of subnormals from XFmode to TFmode signal underflow if traps enabled Joseph S. Myers
10:01 Ping^3 Re: soft-fp: Remove FP_CLEAR_EXCEPTIONS Joseph S. Myers
10:01 Ping^7 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph S. Myers
10:00 Ping^13 Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expections for sys/utsname.h, sys/wait.h Joseph S. Myers
09:44 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Florian Weimer
09:32 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-deps.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:54 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:41 Re: [ping][PATCH v2] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in nptl/tst-setuid3.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:33 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Will Newton
06:28 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 16857] New locale raj_IN Pravin Satpute
06:26 Re: PATCH] [BZ 17192] New locale ce_RU Pravin Satpute

October 05, 2014
16:23 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
16:14 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
10:16 [Ping] [Patch] [BZ 15884] strcoll: improve performance by removing the cache Leonhard Holz
09:49 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
04:51 [PATCH] Minor grammatical corrections in manual/nss.texi. ricaljasan

October 04, 2014
22:58 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
17:53 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
03:15 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:31 [PATCH v3] [BZ #17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Vladimir A. Nazarenko
00:57 Re: [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Paul Eggert

October 03, 2014
22:44 [PATCH roland/sigvec] Remove sigvec. Roland McGrath
21:17 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Roland McGrath
21:03 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Arjun Shankar
19:49 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
19:47 Re: [PATCH v2] [BZ 17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Roland McGrath
19:36 Re: [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Roland McGrath
18:57 [PATCH] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in wcsmbs/tst-mbrtowc.c Arjun Shankar
18:39 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Christoph Hellwig
18:32 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Roland McGrath
18:22 Re: Move get*id and getgroups definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Roland McGrath
16:31 Re: [PATCH 2/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Add a wider range of atomic operations Joseph S. Myers
16:27 Re: [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Joseph S. Myers
15:33 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
15:31 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Joseph S. Myers
15:19 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
15:11 [PATCH 2/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Add a wider range of atomic operations Will Newton
15:11 [PATCH 3/3] sysdeps/arm/bits/atomic.h: Use relaxed atomics for catomic_* Will Newton
15:11 [PATCH 1/3] benchtests: Add malloc microbenchmark Will Newton
15:11 [PATCH 0/3] Improve ARM atomic performance for malloc Will Newton
14:35 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Adam Conrad
14:29 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Adam Conrad
13:56 Re: Request to take over maintenance of glibc 2.17 branch. Carlos O'Donell
10:40 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Joseph S. Myers
07:54 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:16 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Will Newton
03:21 Re: Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Allan McRae

October 02, 2014
22:30 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
22:23 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
21:42 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Roland McGrath
21:31 Move get*id and getgroups definitions to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
21:21 Re: Request to take over maintenance of glibc 2.17 branch. David Miller
20:59 Request to take over maintenance of glibc 2.17 branch. Carlos O'Donell
20:55 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Joseph S. Myers
20:54 Proposal to revitalize release branches: Make them cheap, and make them work. Carlos O'Donell
20:07 RE: [PATCHv3, MIPS] Add support for O32 FPXX and program header based ABI information Matthew Fortune
19:14 Re: [SPAM] Re: [PATCH] tilegx: provide optimized strnlen, strstr, and strcasestr Chris Metcalf
18:42 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Juan Manuel Torres Palma
18:22 [PATCH] Update minimal required version of bunutils Andrew Senkevich
18:09 Re: [PATCH] tilegx: provide optimized strnlen, strstr, and strcasestr Joseph S. Myers
16:06 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
15:59 [PATCH] tile: add clock_gettime support via vDSO Chris Metcalf
15:59 [PATCH] tile: make the prolog of clone() more conformant Chris Metcalf
15:59 [PATCH] tile: optimize memcmp Chris Metcalf
15:59 [PATCH] tile: add support for _SC_LEVEL*CACHE* sysconf() queries Chris Metcalf
15:59 [PATCH] tilegx: provide optimized strnlen, strstr, and strcasestr Chris Metcalf
15:59 [PATCH] tilegx: optimize string copy_byte() internal function Chris Metcalf
15:19 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
15:09 Re: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Will Newton
15:02 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
14:57 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
14:21 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
11:55 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
10:20 Ping^2 Re: soft-fp: Add FP_DENORM_ZERO Joseph S. Myers
10:20 Ping^2 Re: soft-fp: Fix _FP_TO_INT latent bug in overflow handling Joseph S. Myers
10:20 Ping^2 Re: soft-fp: Support more precise "invalid" exceptions Joseph S. Myers
09:47 [PATCH v2] [BZ 17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Vladimir A. Nazarenko
07:12 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Juan Manuel Torres Palma
00:17 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker

October 01, 2014
23:16 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Roland McGrath
23:09 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Roland McGrath
23:08 [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-load.c Konstantin Serebryany
22:21 RE: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
21:49 Re: Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Roland McGrath
21:45 Re: [PATCH] powerpc: remove linux lowlevellock.h Adhemerval Zanella
21:30 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Roland McGrath
21:27 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-deps.c Roland McGrath
21:25 Re: [PATCH,Hurd] Fix F_*LK* fcntl with __USE_FILE_OFFSET64 Roland McGrath
21:22 Create a hook for inspecting program headers during library load Matthew Fortune
21:16 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
21:13 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-deps.c Konstantin Serebryany
21:13 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Roland McGrath
21:09 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 17273] fix incorrect mount table entry parsing in __getmntent_r() Roland McGrath
20:52 Merge MIPS libc-abis into top-level Matthew Fortune
20:49 Re: [PATCH] remove nested functions from elf/dl-deps.c Roland McGrath
20:30 Re: Move execve to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Roland McGrath
20:26 Re: Support and use mixed compat/non-compat aliases in syscalls.list Roland McGrath
20:04 Re: [PATCH] MIPS specific strcmp function Joseph S. Myers
18:47 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
16:36 [PATCH] MIPS specific strcmp function Steve Ellcey
14:47 [ping][PATCH v2] Write errors to stdout and not stderr in nptl/tst-setuid3.c Arjun Shankar
13:46 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Joseph S. Myers
13:39 Move execve to syscalls.list (bug 14138) Joseph S. Myers
13:26 Re: [RFC] How to add vector math functions to Glibc Andrew Senkevich
09:55 Re: building GLIBC with -fsanitize=address Yury Gribov
09:17 [PATCH 4/4 v1.1] Use conf.list to generate spec array Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:15 [PATCH 1/4 v1.1] Remove Wundef warnings for specification macros Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:23 [ping2][PATCH v2 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:19 [ping3][PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:18 [ping3][PATCH 03/19 v2] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:16 [ping3][PATCH 01/19 v2] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:28 Re: [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path Brennan Shacklett


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc