Re: glibc 2.20 status?

On 9/3/2014 11:06 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
On Wed, 3 Sep 2014, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

Allan,

What's the status of 2.20?

Are -Wundef fixes and machine maintainer testing
all that blocks the release?
I think the -Wundef fixes are far too risky to include at this point.
They should go in (once reviewed) early in development for 2.21 so that
there is plenty of time for any subtle issues to emerge before they enter
a release.  And I don't think we should be blocking things on lack of
machine status now either; there's been plenty of time for machine
maintainers to provide their status.

I am investigating one outstanding issue on tilegx and hope to have a fix today.

Summer vacation certainly got in the way of 2.20 responsiveness for me, and perhaps others were similarly affected?

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com