Re: Implement C11 annex K?

David A. Wheeler wrote:
Could you please post your empirical data?

I'm afraid I long ago discarded the raw data, but you should be able to reproduce it by following the recipe outlined in <https://www.sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2002-01/msg00159.html> and by looking at the first few grep hits. Sorry, I didn't note down the working environment, but it was either C or en_US (either Latin-1 or UTF-8) and it was run on either GNU/Linux or Solaris at the time.

That URL is part of circa-2002 discussion on this topic, a discussion which closely resembled this one, right down to the list of participants. Maybe we should repeat again in 2026?