libc-alpha archive
date index for August, 2014

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 22, 2014
20:34 Re: [PATCH 17/19] Provide default definition for IS_IN when _LIBC is not defined Joseph S. Myers
19:50 Re: [PATCH 19/19] Define NOT_IN when building outside glibc. Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:49 Re: [PATCH 18/19] Define new macro NOT_IN Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:47 Re: [PATCH 17/19] Provide default definition for IS_IN when _LIBC is not defined Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:39 Re: [PATCH 18/19] Define new macro NOT_IN Roland McGrath
19:38 Re: [PATCH 17/19] Provide default definition for IS_IN when _LIBC is not defined Roland McGrath
19:36 Re: [PATCH 16/19] Remove NOT_IN_libc Roland McGrath
19:34 Re: [PATCH 15/19] Remove last place for definition of IS_IN_* macros Roland McGrath
19:34 Re: [PATCH 14/19] Remove IS_IN_rtld Roland McGrath
19:33 Re: [PATCH 13/19] Remove IS_IN_libm Roland McGrath
18:54 Re: [PATCH 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:45 Re: [PATCH 01/19] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:42 Re: [PATCH 03/19] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:34 Re: [all-arch][PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:31 Re: [PATCH 12/19] Remove IS_IN_libpthread Roland McGrath
18:31 Re: [PATCH 11/19] Remove IS_IN_librt Roland McGrath
18:31 Re: [PATCH v1.1 20/20] Include config.h in MIN-CPPFLAGS Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:30 Re: [PATCH 10/19] Remove IS_IN_libdl Roland McGrath
18:30 Re: [PATCH 09/19] Remove IS_IN_nscd Roland McGrath
18:29 Re: [PATCH 08/19] Remove IS_IN_ldconfig Roland McGrath
18:29 Re: [PATCH 07/19] Remove IS_IN_libc Roland McGrath
18:28 Re: [PATCH 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Roland McGrath
18:26 Re: [PATCH 05/19] Remove IN_LIB Roland McGrath
18:23 Re: [PATCH 02/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Roland McGrath
18:22 Re: [PATCH 01/19] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Roland McGrath
18:01 Re: [all-arch][PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Joseph S. Myers
17:32 Re: [all-arch][PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:26 Re: Future atomic operation cleanup Torvald Riegel
16:01 Re: [all-arch][PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Joseph S. Myers
14:50 Re: Future atomic operation cleanup Joseph S. Myers
14:24 Re: [PATCH 19/19] Define NOT_IN when building outside glibc. Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:22 Re: [PATCH v1.1 20/20] Include config.h in MIN-CPPFLAGS Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:18 New ISO standard om locales and internationalization, TR 30112 keld
14:00 Future atomic operation cleanup Richard Henderson
13:51 Re: [PATCH 19/19] Define NOT_IN when building outside glibc. Richard Henderson
13:50 [PATCH v2] PowerPC: libc single-thread lock optimization Adhemerval Zanella
13:32 Re: [PATCH v1.1 20/20] Include config.h in MIN-CPPFLAGS Stefan Liebler
12:02 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strncpy Adhemerval Zanella
05:31 [PATCH v1.1 20/20] Include config.h in MIN-CPPFLAGS Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:57 Re: [all-arch][PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:36 Re: Implement C11 annex K? William Park
02:51 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
02:32 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
01:53 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Jonathan Nieder
01:39 Re: Implement C11 annex K? William Park
00:37 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker

August 21, 2014
22:45 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
19:57 New Bulgarian PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
18:37 New German PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
18:00 [PATCH 20/20] Include config.h in MIN-CPPFLAGS Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:33 [PATCH v1.1] __gconv_translit_find: Actually append ".so" to module name [BZ #17187] Florian Weimer
16:57 New Czech PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
15:17 New Polish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
11:52 [PATCH 18/19] Define new macro NOT_IN Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:52 [PATCH 15/19] Remove last place for definition of IS_IN_* macros Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:37 [PATCH 07/19] Remove IS_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:17 [PATCH 19/19] Define NOT_IN when building outside glibc. Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:02 New Russian PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
10:58 [PATCH 16/19] Remove NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 14/19] Remove IS_IN_rtld Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 13/19] Remove IS_IN_libm Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 17/19] Provide default definition for IS_IN when _LIBC is not defined Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 12/19] Remove IS_IN_libpthread Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 11/19] Remove IS_IN_librt Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 09/19] Remove IS_IN_nscd Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 10/19] Remove IS_IN_libdl Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 08/19] Remove IS_IN_ldconfig Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 06/19] Define IN_MODULE for translation units that define NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 05/19] Remove IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 03/19] Auto-generate libc-modules.h Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 04/19] Use MODULE_NAME in stap-probe instead of IN_LIB Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 01/19] Add new macro IN_MODULE to identify module in which source is built Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 02/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:58 [PATCH 00/19] Fix -Wundef warning in SHLIB_COMPAT Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:02 New French PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
09:17 New Ukrainian PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
08:52 New Vietnamese PO file for 'libc' (version 2.19.90) Translation Project Robot
07:39 New template for 'libc' made available Translation Project Robot
05:32 Re: PATCH] [BZ 14094 13064] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute

August 20, 2014
22:44 libc-2.19.90.pot Allan McRae
22:08 RE: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Petar Jovanovic
20:58 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Rich Felker
19:32 Re: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? 'Rich Felker'
19:21 RE: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Petar Jovanovic
19:02 Re: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Rich Felker
18:34 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strncat Adhemerval Zanella
18:19 RE: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Petar Jovanovic
17:08 Re: Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Roland McGrath
16:38 Re: PATCH] [BZ 14094 13064] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Joseph S. Myers
12:44 [PATCH] Improve performance of strncpy Wilco Dijkstra
12:44 [PATCH] Improve performance of strncat Wilco Dijkstra
00:11 [PATCH] Fix dynamic linker issue with bind-now Petar Jovanovic
00:11 Dynamic linker issue with bind now? Petar Jovanovic

August 19, 2014
19:59 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Torvald Riegel
19:32 Re: [PATCH] Remove NOT_IN_libc definition for pthread_atfork Roland McGrath
19:32 Re: [PATCH] Remove redundant CPPFLAGS for some programs Roland McGrath
19:31 Re: [PATCH] Remove unnecessary uses of NOT_IN_libc Roland McGrath
18:43 [PATCH] Remove NOT_IN_libc definition for pthread_atfork Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:41 [PATCH] Remove redundant CPPFLAGS for some programs Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:39 [PATCH] Remove unnecessary uses of NOT_IN_libc Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:34 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Philip Prindeville
06:22 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 16857] New locale raj_IN Pravin Satpute
06:22 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 14094] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute
06:21 Re: PATCH] [BZ 14094 13064] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute
05:48 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Philip Prindeville
04:35 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Rich Felker
03:50 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Rich Felker
01:40 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Ryan Arnold
01:23 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Philip Prindeville
00:21 Re: Possible fix for bug #13165 Adhemerval Zanella

August 18, 2014
22:19 Re: Possible fix for bug #13165 Torvald Riegel
22:18 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Rich Felker
21:53 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Torvald Riegel
21:41 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Rich Felker
21:27 Re: Possible fix for bug #13165 Rich Felker
21:14 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Torvald Riegel
20:52 Re: Possible fix for bug #13165 Adhemerval Zanella
19:53 Possible fix for bug #13165 Rich Felker
19:49 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
19:27 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker
19:22 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
19:20 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
15:52 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Florian Weimer
13:53 Additional malloc hardening Florian Weimer
12:27 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Alexander Monakov
08:03 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
07:31 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Andreas Schwab
00:59 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
00:15 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler

August 17, 2014
23:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
20:33 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
19:05 Re: Implement C11 annex K? dalias
18:03 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
07:15 Re: C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Juan Manuel Torres Palma
02:13 Test (Ignore this message) Admin

August 16, 2014
19:04 Re: No GSoC 2014 student for glibc. Rich Felker
17:21 Re: No GSoC 2014 student for glibc. Juan Manuel Torres Palma
05:01 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
04:41 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
03:23 Re: No GSoC 2014 student for glibc. Rich Felker
03:03 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
02:49 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
02:26 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
02:19 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
00:42 Test (Ignore this message) Admin

August 15, 2014
22:43 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Adhemerval Zanella
22:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
22:04 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
22:01 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
16:39 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
16:14 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
15:36 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
14:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
10:37 Re: Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
07:51 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Florian Weimer
06:27 Re: Who can upload files to ftp://alpha.gnu.org? Alfred M. Szmidt
01:57 Test (Ignore this message) Admin

August 14, 2014
19:08 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Rich Felker
18:45 Re: Extending vfprintf and family Russ Allbery
18:39 Extending vfprintf and family Philip Prindeville
17:46 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
17:20 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
17:04 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
16:53 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Andreas Schwab
16:26 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
15:59 [PATCH] x86_64: Silvermont optimized memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk Andrew Senkevich
15:20 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
13:01 Re: Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY Mike Frysinger
12:17 Who can upload files to ftp://alpha.gnu.org? Allan McRae
10:13 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Andreas Schwab
10:06 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Florian Weimer
10:02 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Andreas Schwab
09:55 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Florian Weimer
08:26 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Will Newton
06:44 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Stefan Liebler
06:15 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
06:08 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
05:46 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
05:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
03:02 Re: Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY William Park
02:34 Re: Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY Rich Felker
02:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
01:09 Re: Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY Paul Eggert
01:01 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
00:55 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Joseph S. Myers
00:39 Re: [PATCH] Revert to defining __extern_inline only for g++-4.3+ Siddhesh Poyarekar

August 13, 2014
23:59 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Russ Allbery
22:46 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Tolga Dalman
22:20 Time to add strlcpy/strlcat FINALLY David A. Wheeler
21:35 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
21:25 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
21:20 Re: [PATCH] Revert to defining __extern_inline only for g++-4.3+ Jakub Jelinek
20:55 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Joseph S. Myers
20:51 Re: [PATCH] Revert to defining __extern_inline only for g++-4.3+ Joseph S. Myers
20:49 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
20:41 Re: Implement C11 annex K? dalias
19:45 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Adhemerval Zanella
19:44 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Adhemerval Zanella
19:23 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
18:55 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Konstantin Serebryany
18:51 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Konstantin Serebryany
18:37 Re: [PATCH] Revert to defining __extern_inline only for g++-4.3+ Jakub Jelinek
18:23 [PATCH] Revert to defining __extern_inline only for g++-4.3+ Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:37 Re: [PATCH 5/6][BZ #11588] x86_64: Remove assembly implementations for pthread_cond_* Torvald Riegel
15:31 Re: [PATCH 4/6][BZ #11588] benchtests: Add benchmarks for pthread_cond_* functions Torvald Riegel
12:32 Re: Fix powerpc32 __get_clockfreq for non-power4 (bug 17263) Adhemerval Zanella
11:19 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Philippe Waroquiers
11:11 Re: pthread stack cache and valgrind helgrind false positive race error on tls variables Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:40 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Siddhesh Poyarekar
00:06 Re: PATCH [BZ #17259]: sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:intel_check_word may corrupt rbx H.J. Lu

August 12, 2014
23:54 Re: [PATCH] detect broken linker handling of __ehdr_start Mike Frysinger
23:48 Re: Implement C11 annex K? dalias
23:45 Fix powerpc32 __get_clockfreq for non-power4 (bug 17263) Joseph S. Myers
23:32 Re: PATCH [BZ #17259]: sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:intel_check_word may corrupt rbx Allan McRae
23:31 Re: [PATCH] detect broken linker handling of __ehdr_start Allan McRae
23:30 Re: [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] Allan McRae
23:15 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
22:08 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
21:00 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
20:29 Re: Fix powerpc-nofpu __fe_enabled_env and __fe_nonieee_env (bug 17261) Joseph S. Myers
19:25 Re: [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] Roland McGrath
19:20 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Will Newton
19:00 Re: [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] Jakub Jelinek
18:48 Re: [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] H.J. Lu
18:39 Re: [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] Jakub Jelinek
18:30 [PATCH] Disable x87 inline functions for x86_64 and SSE [BZ #17262] Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:20 Re: Fix powerpc-nofpu __fe_enabled_env and __fe_nonieee_env (bug 17261) Adhemerval Zanella
18:20 Re: [siddhesh/is_in_module] Fix SHLIB_COMPAT -Wundef warning Roland McGrath
18:18 Re: [siddhesh/is_in_module] Fix SHLIB_COMPAT -Wundef warning Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:07 Fix powerpc-nofpu __fe_enabled_env and __fe_nonieee_env (bug 17261) Joseph S. Myers
18:01 Re: [siddhesh/is_in_module] Fix SHLIB_COMPAT -Wundef warning Roland McGrath
17:21 [siddhesh/is_in_module] Fix SHLIB_COMPAT -Wundef warning Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:05 Re: PATCH [BZ #17259]: sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:intel_check_word may corrupt rbx H.J. Lu
16:59 Re: [PATCH] detect broken linker handling of __ehdr_start Roland McGrath
16:58 Re: [PATCH] Filter out PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP bit in pthread_mutexattr_gettype Andreas Schwab
16:56 Re: PATCH [BZ #17259]: sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:intel_check_word may corrupt rbx Roland McGrath
16:54 Re: [PATCH][BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Roland McGrath
16:52 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Joseph S. Myers
16:50 RE: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Roland McGrath
16:47 Re: tst-backtrace failures on AArch64 Roland McGrath
16:35 Re: [PATCH] Filter out PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP bit in pthread_mutexattr_gettype Roland McGrath
16:35 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Ramana Radhakrishnan
16:18 [PATCH][BZ 17251] Calculate RPATH $ORIGIN from absolute path Brennan Shacklett
16:08 PATCH [BZ #17259]: sysdeps/x86_64/cacheinfo.c:intel_check_word may corrupt rbx H.J. Lu
15:33 Re: Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Joseph S. Myers
11:58 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Will Newton
11:54 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Allan McRae
09:25 Re: [PATCH] Fix typo in malloc/malloc.c Mike Frysinger
08:08 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Will Newton
07:53 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Bernie Ogden
05:07 [PATCH] Fix typo in malloc/malloc.c Sean Anderson
04:23 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Rich Felker
01:39 Re: [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Roland McGrath

August 11, 2014
22:22 RE: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Zamyatin, Igor
22:13 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Philippe Waroquiers
16:41 Re: [PATCH] Compute correct sign for ctanh (Inf + iy) (BZ #17118) Joseph S. Myers
16:06 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Joseph S. Myers
15:59 Re: [PATCH] Compute correct sign for ctanh (Inf + iy) (BZ #17118) Joseph S. Myers
15:56 Re: Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
15:52 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Paul Eggert
15:50 [PATCH] Compute correct sign for ctanh (Inf + iy) (BZ #17118) Andreas Schwab
15:32 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Joseph S. Myers
14:22 [PATCH] [BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Bernard Ogden
10:59 tst-backtrace failures on AArch64 Will Newton
10:31 Re: [PATCH][BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Will Newton
09:59 [PATCH] Filter out PTHREAD_MUTEX_NO_ELISION_NP bit in pthread_mutexattr_gettype Andreas Schwab
08:29 Re: ABI compatibility for gconv modules Florian Weimer

August 10, 2014
15:03 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Adhemerval Zanella
07:52 Re: Implement C11 annex K? Andreas Jaeger

August 09, 2014
20:52 Implement C11 annex K? David A. Wheeler
07:54 Code freeze for glibc-2.20 Allan McRae
06:44 Re: glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30 Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:55 Re: glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30 Mike Frysinger
02:52 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Mike Frysinger
00:23 Re: ABI compatibility for gconv modules Rich Felker

August 08, 2014
23:30 Re: glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30 Allan McRae
19:46 [PATCH][BZ #16573] Fix for hang when using mtrace with MALLOC_TRACE set Kwok Cheung Yeung
18:24 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Roland McGrath
18:22 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Markus Trippelsdorf
18:00 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Roland McGrath
17:01 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Markus Trippelsdorf
17:01 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker H.J. Lu
16:44 Re: Update NEWS for MPX support in the dynamic linker Roland McGrath
15:34 Re: [PATCH] __gconv_translit_find: Actually append ".so" to module name [BZ #17187] Florian Weimer
15:23 Re: glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30 Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:11 Re: glibc-2.20 status - 2014-07-30 Joseph S. Myers
13:52 Re: ABI compatibility for gconv modules Mike Frysinger
10:05 ABI compatibility for gconv modules Florian Weimer

August 07, 2014
18:06 Experience Costa Rica, a tropical paradise! Costa Rica Resorts
16:57 RE: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Roland McGrath
15:04 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind H.J. Lu
14:06 Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix performance issue in strcpy Joseph S. Myers
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcat Wilco Dijkstra
13:58 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcat Joseph S. Myers
13:49 RE: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Zamyatin, Igor
13:40 [PATCH] ARM: Fix performance issue in strcpy Wilco Dijkstra
13:31 Re: [PATCH] Improve performance of strcat Adhemerval Zanella
13:28 [PATCH] Improve performance of strcat Wilco Dijkstra
12:07 Re: [PATCH][BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Bernard Ogden
07:31 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Florian Weimer
03:47 [PATCH] detect broken linker handling of __ehdr_start Mike Frysinger
01:59 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Mike Frysinger
00:53 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind H.J. Lu
00:25 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Mike Frysinger

August 06, 2014
23:43 Re: What's the best solution for getting me a cancellable FUTEX_WAIT? Steven Stewart-Gallus
23:20 Re: [PATCH] tst-gettext2: make setup more robust Mike Frysinger
22:35 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Roland McGrath
22:31 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Markus Trippelsdorf
22:06 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Philippe Waroquiers
22:04 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Roland McGrath
21:58 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Andreas Schwab
21:27 Re: [PATCH][BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Roland McGrath
21:20 Re: [PATCH] tst-gettext2: make setup more robust Roland McGrath
21:18 Re: bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Roland McGrath
21:02 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Roland McGrath
18:39 Re: [PATCH] [COMMITTED] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
13:18 Re: tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Konstantin Serebryany
09:11 Re: What's the best solution for getting me a cancellable FUTEX_WAIT? Rich Felker
05:09 Re: What's the best solution for getting me a cancellable FUTEX_WAIT? Steven Stewart-Gallus
04:59 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Mike Frysinger
04:35 Re: [PATCH roland/ehdr_start] Use __ehdr_start, when available, for rtld to get its own headers. Mike Frysinger
02:44 Re: What's the best solution for getting me a cancellable FUTEX_WAIT? Rich Felker

August 05, 2014
20:47 [COMMITTED] alpha: Fix exception raising from soft-fp Richard Henderson
20:04 What's the best solution for getting me a cancellable FUTEX_WAIT? Steven Stewart-Gallus
17:22 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Andrew Senkevich
16:15 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Rich Felker
16:07 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove alpha lowlevellock.h Richard Henderson
15:43 [PATCH][BZ #16892] Check value of futex before updating in __lll_timedlock Bernard Ogden
15:39 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove alpha lowlevellock.h Joseph S. Myers
15:33 [COMMITTED] Remove alpha lowlevellock.h Richard Henderson
14:49 Re: Document __foo symbol variants and their uses in the library sources. Joseph S. Myers
13:52 Re: [PATCH 9/9] MIPS - Remove mips lowlevellock.h Bernie Ogden
11:43 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Andrew Senkevich
05:13 Re: Document __foo symbol variants and their uses in the library sources. Mike Frysinger
04:49 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Mike Frysinger
04:45 Re: is there a fuzzer for libc? Mike Frysinger
03:50 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Mike Frysinger
01:07 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Andrew Pinski
00:49 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Mike Frysinger

August 04, 2014
22:13 Re: [PATCH 9/9] MIPS - Remove mips lowlevellock.h Joseph S. Myers
20:24 tls, valgrind gdbserver and qGetTLSAddr Philippe Waroquiers
15:53 Re: [PATCH 1/2] stdlib/tst-setcontext.c: Check for clobbering of signal stack. Will Newton
15:51 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Joseph S. Myers
15:14 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/lowlevellock.h Will Newton
15:06 Reminder: Document _BSD_SOURCE and _SVID_SOURCE transition to _DEFAULT_SOURCE. Carlos O'Donell
14:54 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Mike Frysinger
14:33 [PATCH] tst-gettext2: make setup more robust Mike Frysinger
14:09 Re: machine maintainer ping: ia64 Mike Frysinger
14:07 [PATCH/committed] ia64: define nocancel entry points in PSEUDO Mike Frysinger
14:01 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-ia64] IA64: Consolidate nptl/ subdirectories under linux/... Mike Frysinger
13:58 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-ia64] IA64: Move NPTL public headers to sysdeps/ia64/nptl/. Mike Frysinger
13:56 Re: [PATCH roland/tls-init] IA64: Define TLS_DEFINE_INIT_TP Mike Frysinger
13:51 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-ia64] IA64: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of vfork Mike Frysinger
13:08 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-ia64] IA64: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone Mike Frysinger
08:23 Re: [PATCH v3] force eval for fma implementations Andreas Schwab
05:27 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
05:25 Re: For review: memusagestat(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
05:25 Re: For review: mtrace(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
00:32 Re: [PATCH] Use mode_t in open and friends Mike Frysinger

August 03, 2014
16:21 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-ia64] IA64: Consolidate NPTL/non versions of clone Mike Frysinger
15:57 Re: [PATCH] Use mode_t in open and friends Rasmus Villemoes
15:47 Re: [PATCH] Use mode_t in open and friends Mike Frysinger
14:55 [PATCH v3] Handle possible vararg promotion of mode_t in open and friends Rasmus Villemoes
13:43 Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference Mike Frysinger
13:41 Re: [PATCH] Fix prototype for eventfd Mike Frysinger
13:27 Re: [PATCH v2] Handle possible vararg promotion of mode_t in open and friends Mike Frysinger
12:57 Re: [PATCH 1/2] stdlib/tst-setcontext.c: Check for clobbering of signal stack. Mike Frysinger
12:25 Re: [PATCH v2] Handle possible vararg promotion of mode_t in open and friends Rasmus Villemoes
12:19 Re: [PATCH] Fix prototype for eventfd Rasmus Villemoes

August 02, 2014
17:51 bndmov MPX instructions in dynamic linker breaks valgrind Markus Trippelsdorf
17:00 Re: installing glibc-2.6 problem Mike Frysinger
16:57 Re: For review: mtrace(1) man page Mike Frysinger
16:48 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Mike Frysinger
16:40 Re: [PATCH] [BZ 14094] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Mike Frysinger
16:09 Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference Dan LÃdtke
16:08 Re: [COMMITTED] Remove sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/lowlevellock.h Marcus Shawcroft
15:53 Re: [PATCH v2] Handle possible vararg promotion of mode_t in open and friends Mike Frysinger
15:29 Re: [PATCH] Added icmp6 options and router preference Mike Frysinger
14:34 Re: [PATCH] Fix prototype for eventfd Mike Frysinger
14:30 Re: [PATCH] Use statfs64() in shm_open() and posix_getpt(). Mike Frysinger
14:23 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
14:16 Re: [PATCH v2][BZ 16852] Do not clobber recvmmsg argument. Mike Frysinger
13:16 Re: [PATCH v1.1] Deduplicate resolv/nss_dns/dns-host.c Mike Frysinger
13:08 Re: Stub sys/io.h? Mike Frysinger
13:05 Re: Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC Mike Frysinger
02:04 [COMMITTED] Remove sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/lowlevellock.h Roland McGrath

August 01, 2014
21:25 Re: [PATCH v3] force eval for fma implementations Joseph S. Myers
19:19 Re: [PATCH 5/6][BZ #11588] x86_64: Remove assembly implementations for pthread_cond_* Gratian Crisan
18:29 Re: [PATCH roland/arm-ptr-mangle] ARM: Move PTR_MANGLE et al out of Linux-specific file. Roland McGrath
17:52 [PATCH v3] force eval for fma implementations Richard Henderson
15:10 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
12:46 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
09:19 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Dan HorÃk
08:58 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Andreas Jaeger
08:53 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Dan HorÃk
08:24 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Dan HorÃk
08:23 Re: [PATCH] S/390 Reverting the jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Stefan Liebler
07:27 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:16 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Andreas Jaeger
07:11 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Florian Weimer
06:50 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Dan HorÃk
01:53 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Carlos O'Donell
01:06 Re: [PATCH] S/390 Reverting the jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Allan McRae


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc