libc-alpha archive
date index for July, 2014

This is the mail archive of the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list for the glibc project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

July 29, 2014
05:50 Re: [PATCH] __gconv_translit_find: Actually append ".so" to module name [BZ #17187] Florian Weimer
00:56 Re: [PATCH] glibc 64-bit obstack support Alan Modra

July 28, 2014
23:32 Re: [PATCH 1/5] obstack tidy Alan Modra
23:02 Re: [PATCH] __gconv_translit_find: Actually append ".so" to module name [BZ #17187] Roland McGrath
19:36 Re: [PATCH] glibc 64-bit obstack support Roland McGrath
19:31 Re: [PATCH 1/5] obstack tidy Roland McGrath
15:00 [PATCH] S/390 Backporting "Reverting the jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change" Stefan Liebler
14:54 Re: [PATCH] S/390 Reverting the jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Stefan Liebler
12:29 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak in regexp compiler (BZ #17069) Allan McRae
12:28 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
12:05 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
12:01 Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak in regexp compiler (BZ #17069) Stefan Liebler

July 27, 2014
20:38 C11 threads ABI questions - enum values Rich Felker

July 26, 2014
12:30 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Alan Modra
12:17 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Andreas Schwab
11:49 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Paul Eggert
11:48 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Paul Eggert
11:21 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Alan Modra
07:20 Re: [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Andreas Schwab
05:57 [PATCH] glibc 64-bit obstack support Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 5/5] obstack usability Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 2/5] 64-bit obstack support, part 1 Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 3/5] 64-bit obstack support, part 2 Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 4/5] 64-bit obstack support, part 3 Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 1/5] obstack tidy Alan Modra
05:57 [PATCH 0/5] obstacks Alan Modra

July 25, 2014
23:39 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Carlos O'Donell
20:38 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Carlos O'Donell
20:33 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Joseph S. Myers
19:20 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
18:31 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Andreas Schwab
18:21 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Carlos O'Donell
18:21 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Carlos O'Donell
18:12 [PATCH] S/390 Reverting the jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Stefan Liebler
18:11 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Carlos O'Donell
18:10 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Carlos O'Donell
18:03 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Carlos O'Donell
17:06 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Richard Henderson
14:29 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Will Newton
13:13 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
11:48 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Will Newton
10:05 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
07:20 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Stefan Liebler

July 24, 2014
16:11 [PATCH] Avoid redundant shift character in iconv output at block boundary (bug #17197) Andreas Schwab
16:06 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page walter harms
15:53 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Joseph S. Myers
13:56 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page walter harms
13:27 [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix termios definitions Adhemerval Zanella
12:10 GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Slides for presentations Diego Novillo
07:39 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
07:26 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Alfred M. Szmidt
06:51 Re: llvm-toolchain-snapshot FTBFS hurd Thomas Schwinge
06:40 Re: 64-bit obstack support Alan Modra
05:25 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka

July 23, 2014
18:21 [PATCH resend #7] fcntl-linux.h: add new definitions and manual updates for open file description locks Jeff Layton
15:54 Re: [PATCH] AArch64: Add libc_feholdsetround_noex_aarch64_ctx Will Newton
14:41 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Alfred M. Szmidt
13:56 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
13:55 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Detect assembler vector mov parsing bug Will Newton
07:28 Re: New Spanish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.18.90.20140105) Allan McRae
00:40 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Allan McRae
00:34 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Allan McRae

July 22, 2014
19:02 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
17:47 PSU left at GNU Tools Cauldron Jeremy Bennett
17:32 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
16:05 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Florian Weimer
15:54 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Alfred M. Szmidt
15:13 Re: Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Andreas Jaeger
14:41 Reverting the s390 jmp_buf/ucontext_t ABI change Ulrich Weigand
12:59 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
12:59 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
11:00 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Alfred M. Szmidt
10:20 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
09:39 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Marcus Shawcroft
08:39 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Alfred M. Szmidt
08:17 Re: For review: mtrace(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
08:07 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
06:31 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
06:14 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
06:10 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)

July 21, 2014
20:42 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Andrew Pinski
19:16 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Richard Henderson
19:06 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Richard Henderson
18:31 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Marcus Shawcroft
13:17 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
13:17 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
13:01 [PATCH] __gconv_translit_find: Actually append ".so" to module name [BZ #17187] Florian Weimer
12:19 Re: PowerPC: multiarch bzero cleanup for PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
12:01 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Andreas Schwab
11:48 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h pinskia
11:41 Re: [PATCH 6/6] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Andreas Schwab
05:40 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Segher Boessenkool

July 20, 2014
21:08 Re: pthread stack cache and valgrind helgrind false positive race error on tls variables Philippe Waroquiers
00:02 Re: pthread stack cache and valgrind helgrind false positive race error on tls variables Roland McGrath

July 19, 2014
23:55 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath

July 18, 2014
21:42 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Andreas Schwab
20:20 pthread stack cache and valgrind helgrind false positive race error on tls variables Philippe Waroquiers
17:12 Re: PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Richard Henderson
15:54 Re: PowerPC: multiarch bzero cleanup for PPC64 Richard Henderson
13:28 PowerPC: memset optimization for POWER8/PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
13:27 PowerPC: multiarch bzero cleanup for PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
10:18 installing glibc-2.6 problem ZhengJian
09:51 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
09:20 Re: For review: memusage(1) man page Alfred M. Szmidt
09:01 For review: mtrace(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
09:01 For review: memusagestat(1) man page Jan Chaloupka
09:01 For review: memusage(1) man page Jan Chaloupka

July 17, 2014
21:54 Re: Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC Christian Svensson
20:26 Re: Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC Joseph S. Myers
19:15 Upstreaming glibc for OpenRISC Christian Svensson
18:50 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Maciej W. Rozycki
18:49 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
17:33 Re: [PATCH 1/6] Split x86_64 out of main Linux kernel-features.h Andreas Jaeger
17:32 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Split i386 out of main Linux kernel-features.h Andreas Jaeger
17:31 Re: Fix fallback fesetenv and feupdateenv on FE_NOMASK_ENV Andreas Jaeger
16:28 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Chung-Lin Tang
15:53 Re: issetugid? Rich Felker
15:33 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction H.J. Lu
14:40 Ping^2 Re: Fix fallback fesetenv and feupdateenv on FE_NOMASK_ENV Joseph S. Myers
14:39 Ping^2 Re: Make __ASSUME_UTIMES hppa-specific Joseph S. Myers
14:39 Ping^3 Re: [PATCH 2/6] Split i386 out of main Linux kernel-features.h Joseph S. Myers
14:38 Ping^3 Re: [PATCH 1/6] Split x86_64 out of main Linux kernel-features.h Joseph S. Myers
14:37 Ping^8 Re: conformtest: clean up POSIX expections for sys/utsname.h, sys/wait.h Joseph S. Myers
14:19 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Joseph S. Myers
14:12 Re: [PATCH v2] fma vs gcc 4.9 Joseph S. Myers
10:49 Re: PATCH] [BZ 14094 13064] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute
08:17 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Chung-Lin Tang
07:50 Re: issetugid? Florian Weimer

July 16, 2014
22:50 [PATCH v2] fma vs gcc 4.9 Richard Henderson
22:19 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Roland McGrath
21:46 Re: Committing patches without review (Re: GNU C Library master sources branch master updated. glibc-2.19-812-g7ee03f0) Joseph S. Myers
21:44 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Joseph S. Myers
21:40 Re: 64-bit obstack support Joseph S. Myers
21:20 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Joseph S. Myers
21:05 Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix compiler warnings from atomic.h Joseph S. Myers
21:01 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Joseph S. Myers
20:56 Re: [PATCH, RFC] fma vs gcc 4.9 Joseph S. Myers
20:44 Re: [PATCH] assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Jim Meyering
20:40 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Joseph S. Myers
20:15 Re: [PATCH] assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Roland McGrath
19:12 [PATCH] assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Jim Meyering
17:53 Re: issetugid? Rich Felker
17:29 Re: assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Jim Meyering
16:58 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Roland McGrath
16:55 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Roland McGrath
16:45 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath
16:43 Re: assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Roland McGrath
15:04 Re: 64-bit obstack support Richard Henderson
14:46 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Carlos O'Donell
11:39 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Ramana Radhakrishnan
09:34 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Chung-Lin Tang
08:07 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Bernie Ogden
08:04 64-bit obstack support Alan Modra
07:31 Re: issetugid? Florian Weimer
06:54 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction Ling Ma
04:07 issetugid? Rich Felker
02:03 Re: assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Paul Eggert
00:04 assert.h: allow gcc to detect assert(a = 1) errors Jim Meyering

July 15, 2014
22:50 [COMMITTED PATCH] Add generic/stub implementations of pthread_{kill,sigmask,sigqueue}. Roland McGrath
22:38 [COMMITTED PATCH] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath
21:46 [COMMITTED PATCH] Remove declarations of two nonexistent variables from nptl/pthreadP.h. Roland McGrath
21:05 GNU Tools Cauldron 2014 - Local information and useful links Diego Novillo
20:30 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Carlos O'Donell
19:48 Re: Stub sys/io.h? Roland McGrath
19:39 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Jeff Law
19:13 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
19:03 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Andreas Schwab
18:56 Re: Stub sys/io.h? Carlos O'Donell
18:35 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Andreas Schwab
18:28 Re: [PATCH] iconv/loop.c: Fix -Wundef warning with !_STRING_ARCH_unaligned Roland McGrath
18:27 Re: Stub sys/io.h? Roland McGrath
16:48 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Rich Felker
16:46 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Andreas Arnez
16:45 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
16:43 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
16:43 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Rich Felker
16:42 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Rich Felker
16:35 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:28 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Andreas Arnez
15:49 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
15:45 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
15:43 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
14:41 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Detect assembler vector mov parsing bug Marcus Shawcroft
13:38 Re: [PATCH, AArch64] Detect assembler vector mov parsing bug Richard Earnshaw
11:15 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
10:35 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
10:31 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Richard Earnshaw
10:24 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:20 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Richard Earnshaw
09:58 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
09:46 RE: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Matthew Fortune
08:49 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:11 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
07:59 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
07:58 RE: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Matthew Fortune
07:53 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Andreas Schwab
07:42 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
07:38 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Bernie Ogden
06:13 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
05:53 Re: [PATCH] Remove divide from _ELF_DYNAMIC_DO_RELOC Chung-Lin Tang
05:51 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
05:49 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
05:19 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
05:16 Re: [PATCH 9/9] MIPS - Remove mips lowlevellock.h Andrew Pinski
05:12 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:01 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Rich Felker
04:43 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell

July 14, 2014
22:19 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
21:21 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Jeff Law
21:09 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. David Miller
21:01 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Russ Allbery
20:44 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
20:24 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. David Miller
20:16 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
20:08 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. David Miller
19:54 [PATCH, AArch64] Detect assembler vector mov parsing bug Richard Henderson
18:31 Re: Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Aurelien Jarno
16:53 Stub sys/io.h? Carlos O'Donell
16:51 Distributions still suffering from s390 ABI change problems. Carlos O'Donell
15:52 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Aurelien Jarno
14:56 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Bernard Ogden
14:56 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works H.J. Lu
12:23 Re: Bug 17153, PowerPC64le shared libraries with multiple tocs resolve plt to function local entry Adhemerval Zanella
12:10 Re: Committing patches without review (Re: GNU C Library master sources branch master updated. glibc-2.19-812-g7ee03f0) Allan McRae
11:43 Bug 17153, PowerPC64le shared libraries with multiple tocs resolve plt to function local entry Alan Modra
11:40 [PING2][PATCH] Use SHLIB_COMPAT for libc symbols only if building libc.so Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:39 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
11:35 Committing patches without review (Re: GNU C Library master sources branch master updated. glibc-2.19-812-g7ee03f0) Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:07 [PATCH resend #6] fcntl-linux.h: add new definitions and manual updates for open file description locks Jeff Layton
07:25 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near David Miller
07:22 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Aurelien Jarno
05:20 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:28 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction Ling Ma

July 13, 2014
18:24 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Aurelien Jarno
10:27 New Spanish PO file for 'libc' (version 2.18.90.20140105) Translation Project Robot
08:47 Re: nptl/tst-cleanupx4 fails with gcc-4.9.0 on i686 Andreas Schwab
07:18 Re: nptl/tst-cleanupx4 fails with gcc-4.9.0 on i686 Allan McRae

July 11, 2014
20:19 Re: [PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294, take 2) Jakub Jelinek
18:02 [COMMITED] aarch64: Update libm-test-ulps Richard Henderson
16:28 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works Roland McGrath
09:54 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction OndÅej BÃlka
09:52 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works Andreas Schwab
05:24 Re: Interest in Helping with GNU C Library Manual Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:03 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Siddhesh Poyarekar
04:05 Interest in Helping with GNU C Library Manual ricaljasan
01:21 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction Ling Ma

July 10, 2014
23:29 Re: [PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294, take 2) Gerald Pfeifer
22:50 Re: [COMMITTED] [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix build due missing lll_robust_trylock Roland McGrath
21:55 Re: [COMMITTED] [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix build due missing lll_robust_trylock Adhemerval Zanella
21:54 [COMMITTED] [PATCH] PowerPC: Fix build due missing lll_robust_trylock Adhemerval Zanella
19:07 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works OndÅej BÃlka
19:07 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works H.J. Lu
18:43 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works Roland McGrath
18:29 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works H.J. Lu
18:27 [COMMITTED PATCH] Get rid of lll_robust_dead. Roland McGrath
18:24 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works Roland McGrath
18:22 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works H.J. Lu
18:14 Re: [PATCH roland/lll_robust_trylock] Get rid of lll_robust_trylock. Roland McGrath
17:57 Re: [PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294, take 2) Jason Merrill
17:44 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Florian Weimer
16:39 Re: [PATCH] locale directory traversal (CVE-2014-0475, bug 17137) Rich Felker
16:15 Re: [PATCH, RFC] fma vs gcc 4.9 Richard Henderson
15:36 Re: [PATCH] locale directory traversal (CVE-2014-0475, bug 17137) Florian Weimer
14:33 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
13:36 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction OndÅej BÃlka
13:19 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near OndÅej BÃlka
12:55 Re: [PATCH roland/lll_robust_trylock] Get rid of lll_robust_trylock. OndÅej BÃlka
12:52 [PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294, take 2) Jakub Jelinek
12:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warnings in posix/confstr.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:25 [PATCH] iconv/loop.c: Fix -Wundef warning with !_STRING_ARCH_unaligned Will Newton
05:20 [PATCH COMMITTED] Get rid of sparc specific NPTL internaltypes.h header. David Miller
05:07 Re: Fix -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning in xdr.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
00:20 [PATCH COMMITTED] Update sparc ULPS. David Miller

July 09, 2014
23:00 [PATCH roland/lll_robust_trylock] Get rid of lll_robust_trylock. Roland McGrath
21:54 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath
21:28 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jason Merrill
20:54 Re: [PATCH] locale directory traversal (CVE-2014-0475, bug 17137) Allan McRae
20:02 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Roland McGrath
19:39 Re: Fix -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning in xdr.c Roland McGrath
19:26 Re: [PATCH] Sync up error.c with gnulib Roland McGrath
19:19 Re: [PATCH] locale directory traversal (CVE-2014-0475, bug 17137) Carlos O'Donell
17:49 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for HAVE_STRFTIME Roland McGrath
16:14 [PATCH] locale directory traversal (CVE-2014-0475, bug 17137) Florian Weimer
16:06 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Paul E. McKenney
15:57 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Gratian Crisan
15:36 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Andrew Senkevich
15:23 Re: --enable-add-ons - Was: merged roland/nptl Carlos O'Donell
14:40 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Manuel López-Ibáñez
14:17 Re: [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Paul E. McKenney
13:30 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_LOCALTIME_R Adhemerval Zanella
12:52 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_SYS_PARAM_H OndÅej BÃlka
11:09 Re: [PATCH] Sync up error.c with gnulib Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:09 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jakub Jelinek
11:08 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:05 [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_LOCALTIME_R Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:05 [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for HAVE_STRFTIME Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:01 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Florian Weimer
11:00 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:51 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Richard Biener
10:43 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Florian Weimer
10:41 Re: [PATCH] Sync up error.c with gnulib Will Newton
10:39 [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_SYS_PARAM_H Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:33 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jakub Jelinek
10:33 [PATCH] Sync up error.c with gnulib Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:26 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Richard Biener
09:08 Fix missing newline in test output Andreas Schwab
08:55 Update i386 libm test ULPs Andreas Schwab
08:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_OBSTACK Andreas Schwab
08:04 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_OBSTACK Will Newton
07:23 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_OBSTACK Andreas Schwab
07:19 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix crash when system has no ipv6 address [BZ #17125] Andreas Schwab
07:01 [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning for HAVE_OBSTACK Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:48 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warnings for SHARED Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:09 Re: [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Siddhesh Poyarekar

July 08, 2014
22:33 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jason Merrill
20:32 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jakub Jelinek
19:38 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Carlos O'Donell
19:34 Re: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Carlos O'Donell
19:28 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __cplusplus Will Newton
19:25 RE: [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jason Merrill
18:54 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores OndÅej BÃlka
18:04 [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __cplusplus Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:01 Re: Fix -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning in xdr.c Adhemerval Zanella
17:59 Fix -Wmaybe-uninitialized warning in xdr.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:45 [PATCH v2] Fix crash when system has no ipv6 address [BZ #17125] Siddhesh Poyarekar
14:35 Re: [PATCH 3/3] PowerPC: Cleanup powerpc memmove Adhemerval Zanella
14:32 [PATCH 3/3] PowerPC: Cleanup powerpc memmove Adhemerval Zanella
14:30 [COMMITTED] [PATCH 2/3] PowerPC: Fix compiler warnings Adhemerval Zanella
14:29 [COMMITTED] [PATCH 1/3] PowerPC: Add ifunc tests for memmove Adhemerval Zanella
12:50 [RFC PATCH] -Wmemset-transposed-args (PR middle-end/61294) Jakub Jelinek
12:21 Re: [PATCH resend #5] fcntl-linux.h: add new definitions and manual updates for open file description locks Jeff Layton
12:21 Re: [PATCH] Fix crash when system has no ipv6 address [BZ #17125] Siddhesh Poyarekar
12:17 [PATCH resend #5] fcntl-linux.h: add new definitions and manual updates for open file description locks Jeff Layton
12:16 Re: [PATCH] Fix crash when system has no ipv6 address [BZ #17125] Andreas Schwab
12:08 [PATCH] Fix crash when system has no ipv6 address [BZ #17125] Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:26 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Andrew Senkevich
11:13 Re: [PATCH] Do not fail if one of the two responses to AF_UNSPEC fails (BZ #14308) Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:06 [COMMITTED] Fix Wundef warning for ELF_MACHINE_NO_REL on i386 Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:51 Re: [PATCH] Do not fail if one of the two responses to AF_UNSPEC fails (BZ #14308) Andreas Schwab
09:43 Re: [PATCH] Do not fail if one of the two responses to AF_UNSPEC fails (BZ #14308) Andreas Schwab
09:41 [PING][PATCH] Use SHLIB_COMPAT for libc symbols only if building libc.so Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:31 Re: --enable-add-ons - Was: merged roland/nptl Andreas Schwab
09:17 Re: --enable-add-ons - Was: merged roland/nptl Allan McRae
07:33 Re: --enable-add-ons - Was: merged roland/nptl Andreas Schwab
05:03 --enable-add-ons - Was: merged roland/nptl Allan McRae

July 07, 2014
20:24 [PATCH 5/6][BZ #11588] x86_64: Remove assembly implementations for pthread_cond_* Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 1/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add protocol support to pthread_condattr_t Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 6/6][BZ #11588] arm: Re-enable PI futex support for ARM kernels >= 3.14.3 Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 2/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add tst-condpi1.c, basic API test Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 3/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add tst-condpi2.c, priority inversion avoidance test Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 4/6][BZ #11588] benchtests: Add benchmarks for pthread_cond_* functions Gratian Crisan
20:24 [PATCH 0/6][BZ #11588] pi-condvars: add priority inheritance for pthread_cond_* internal lock Gratian Crisan
18:01 Re: [PATCH v2] Add x86 32 bit vDSO time function support Adhemerval Zanella
18:01 Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
17:31 Re: merged roland/nptl Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:27 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: optimized memmove for POWER7/PPC64 Adhemerval Zanella
16:57 Re: PowerPC: Align power7 memcpy using VSX to quadword Adhemerval Zanella
16:46 merged roland/nptl Roland McGrath
15:10 Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in sysdeps/alpha/fpu/s_nearbyint.c Richard Henderson
14:53 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: optimized memmove for POWER7/PPC32 Ulrich Weigand
14:52 Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: optimized memmove for POWER7/PPC64 Ulrich Weigand
14:22 Re: Document __foo symbol variants and their uses in the library sources. Carlos O'Donell
14:20 [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warnings for SHARED Will Newton
13:47 Re: PowerPC: Align power7 memcpy using VSX to quadword Ulrich Weigand
12:03 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Andreas Schwab
11:26 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Bernard Ogden
11:00 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning with SHOJI_IS_RIGHT Andreas Jaeger
10:45 [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning with SHOJI_IS_RIGHT Siddhesh Poyarekar
02:05 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memcpy performance for Haswell CPU with AVX instruction Ling Ma

July 06, 2014
13:42 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores OndÅej BÃlka

July 05, 2014
12:48 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Rich Felker
07:05 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Andreas Schwab
03:00 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Rich Felker

July 04, 2014
22:22 Re: [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Allan McRae
19:23 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Roland McGrath
19:20 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Roland McGrath
17:12 Re: Built roland/nptl on rawhide Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:12 [PATCH] x86_32: memcpy, mempcpy, memmove, memcpy_chk, mempcpy_chk, memmove_chk optimized with SSE2 unaligned loads/stores Andrew Senkevich
15:14 [PATCH] ARM: Fix compiler warnings from atomic.h Will Newton
14:01 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Thorsten Glaser
13:15 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Ramana Radhakrishnan
12:45 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL is no longer an add-on! Stefan Liebler
12:45 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Richard Earnshaw
09:25 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Florian Weimer
09:18 PATCH] [BZ 14094 13064] Update locale data to Unicode 7.0.0 Pravin Satpute
09:15 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Florian Weimer
09:06 Re: Overriding malloc Florian Weimer
08:40 Re: [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Will Newton
08:32 Re: [PATCH] string/memchr.c: Merge from gnulib Will Newton
07:00 Built roland/nptl on rawhide Siddhesh Poyarekar
05:05 [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix ia64 build error in lll_futex_timed_wait_bitset Roland McGrath
04:50 [COMMITTED PATCH] Fix unwind.h configure check for bare environment. Roland McGrath
04:17 [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in sysdeps/alpha/fpu/s_nearbyint.c Roland McGrath
03:41 [COMMITTED PATCH] Robustify Linux kernel headers configure checks Roland McGrath
03:13 Re: [PATCH] string/memchr.c: Merge from gnulib Roland McGrath
03:11 Re: [PATCH] Add comment for MEMCPY_OK_FOR_FWD_MEMMOVE Roland McGrath
03:10 Re: [PATCH v2 8/8] Rely on HP_TIMING_AVAIL implies HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Roland McGrath
03:10 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath
02:54 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL is no longer an add-on! Roland McGrath
02:25 [COMMITTED PATCH] S390: Quash unused variable warning due to no-op THREAD_SET_POINTER_GUARD. Roland McGrath
02:01 Re: [PATCH][roland/nptl] Link tst-timer against librt only when subdir is rt Siddhesh Poyarekar
01:53 Re: [PATCH][roland/nptl] Link tst-timer against librt only when subdir is rt Roland McGrath
01:49 [PATCH roland/arm] ARM: Clean up EABI-related configury Roland McGrath
00:41 Re: [PATCH v1.1] Deduplicate resolv/nss_dns/dns-host.c Allan McRae

July 03, 2014
19:30 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Roland McGrath
19:22 Re: [PATCH] ARM: Define ELF_MACHINE_NO_REL Roland McGrath
18:45 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Russ Allbery
18:11 [PATCH, RFC] fma vs gcc 4.9 Richard Henderson
18:01 [COMMITTED 1/4] alpha: Remove round and roundf implementations Richard Henderson
18:01 [COMMITTED 3/4] alpha: Implement math_opt_barrier and math_force_eval Richard Henderson
18:01 [COMMITTED 2/4] alpha: Fix lround implementations Richard Henderson
18:01 [COMMITTED 4/4] alpha: Remove nearbyint and nearbyintf implementations Richard Henderson
17:16 [PATCH][roland/nptl] Link tst-timer against librt only when subdir is rt Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:09 Re: [PATCH] ARM: Define ELF_MACHINE_NO_REL Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:08 Re: Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Siddhesh Poyarekar
15:47 Re: [PATCH roland/nptl] NPTL is no longer an add-on! Stefan Liebler
15:20 Re: [PATCH v2 5/8] Unify hp-timing implementations Richard Henderson
15:19 Re: [PATCH v2 8/8] Rely on HP_TIMING_AVAIL implies HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Richard Henderson
14:48 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Carlos O'Donell
14:14 Re: dlopen handles and multiple threads Rich Felker
14:10 RE: dlopen handles and multiple threads Matthew Fortune
14:01 Re: dlopen handles and multiple threads Rich Felker
13:40 Re: [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Torvald Riegel
13:26 [PATCH] ARM: Define ELF_MACHINE_NO_REL Will Newton
13:01 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
12:30 Security impact of nscd and NSS module bugs (particularly NIS) Florian Weimer
12:26 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Andreas Schwab
12:21 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
12:15 Re: is there a fuzzer for libc? Konstantin Serebryany
12:06 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Andreas Schwab
11:57 Re: [PATCH] un-nest findidx() Konstantin Serebryany
11:21 RE: dlopen handles and multiple threads Matthew Fortune
10:32 Re: dlopen handles and multiple threads Will Newton
10:22 dlopen handles and multiple threads Matthew Fortune
07:43 Re: [PATCH v2 6/8] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Marcus Shawcroft
07:42 Re: [PATCH v2 6/8] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Roland McGrath
07:13 Re: [PING][PATCH] stdlib/tst-strtod-overflow: Bump timeout up yet more Maciej W. Rozycki
06:43 Re: [PATCH v2 6/8] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Andrew Pinski
06:36 Re: [PATCH v2 8/8] Rely on HP_TIMING_AVAIL implies HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Roland McGrath
06:31 Re: [PATCH v2 7/8] Always provide HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Roland McGrath
06:31 Re: [PATCH v2 5/8] Unify hp-timing implementations Roland McGrath
06:29 Re: [PATCH v2 4/8] Remove HP_TIMING_DIFF_INIT and dl_hp_timing_overhead Roland McGrath
06:27 Re: [PATCH v2 0/8 rth/hpt] hp-timing cleanups Roland McGrath
06:22 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Roland McGrath
04:51 [PATCH v2 3/8] Removing HP_TIMING_ACCUM as unused Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 8/8] Rely on HP_TIMING_AVAIL implies HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 2/8] Removing HP_TIMING_ZERO as unused Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 4/8] Remove HP_TIMING_DIFF_INIT and dl_hp_timing_overhead Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 5/8] Unify hp-timing implementations Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 1/8] powerpc: Remove dummy hp-timing.h Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 6/8] aarch64: Add hp-timing.h Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 7/8] Always provide HP_SMALL_TIMING_AVAIL Richard Henderson
04:51 [PATCH v2 0/8 rth/hpt] hp-timing cleanups Richard Henderson
01:52 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Allan McRae
01:18 [PATCH v2] manual: Remove incorrect claim that qsort() can be stabilized Anders Kaseorg
01:15 Re: [PATCH] manual: Remove incorrect claim that qsort() can be stabilized Anders Kaseorg

July 02, 2014
23:53 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Carlos O'Donell
23:45 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Carlos O'Donell
23:42 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Carlos O'Donell
23:14 [PATCH roland/lll-futex] Separate Linuxisms from lowlevellock.h, make a generic one Roland McGrath
20:08 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __STDC_VERSION__ Roland McGrath
20:06 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Adhemerval Zanella
20:02 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __STDC_VERSION__ Siddhesh Poyarekar
20:00 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Adhemerval Zanella
19:55 Re: [PATCH] Sync up loadmsgcat.c with gettext Roland McGrath
19:52 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Roland McGrath
19:51 Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __STDC_VERSION__ Roland McGrath
19:48 [PATCH] Sync up loadmsgcat.c with gettext Siddhesh Poyarekar
19:28 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near David Miller
18:57 [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for __STDC_VERSION__ Siddhesh Poyarekar
18:11 [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include for MIN use in dl-sysdep.c. Roland McGrath
17:40 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:37 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Adhemerval Zanella
17:32 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Roland McGrath
17:26 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:17 Re: [PATCH] Don't use __glibc_{,un}likely macros in loadmsgcat.c Roland McGrath
17:17 [PATCH] Don't use __glibc_{,un}likely macros in loadmsgcat.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
17:17 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Roland McGrath
17:11 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:56 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Roland McGrath
16:24 Re: [PATCH 2/2] malloc/obstack: Merge from gnulib Roland McGrath
16:19 Re: [PATCH v2] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Roland McGrath
14:41 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Rich Felker
12:38 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Adhemerval Zanella
12:30 [PATCH v3 3/3] libio: fmemopen rewrite to POSIX compliance Adhemerval Zanella
12:23 [PATCH] PowerPC: strcat optimization for PPC64/POWER7 Adhemerval Zanella
12:18 [PATCH] [ping] nptl: Fix abort in case of set*id failure Florian Weimer
12:09 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Andreas Schwab
11:30 [COMMITTED] Fix style and typos in loadmsgcat.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:38 Re: The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Siddhesh Poyarekar
10:20 Re: [PATCH] Add comment to gethnamaddr.c to warn that the file is unmaintained Andreas Schwab
10:05 The 2.20 release code freeze is very near Allan McRae
09:41 [COMMITTED] Fix typo in sysconf.c Siddhesh Poyarekar
09:33 Re: [PATCH 2/2] malloc/obstack: Merge from gnulib Will Newton
08:40 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Maciej W. Rozycki
08:34 Re: [PATCH v3] benchtests: Add malloc microbenchmark Siddhesh Poyarekar
08:10 Re: [PATCH 2/2] malloc/obstack: Merge from gnulib Siddhesh Poyarekar
07:47 [PATCH v2] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Siddhesh Poyarekar
06:57 Re: [COMMITTED] hppa: Add ABI baselines. Carlos O'Donell
03:42 [COMMITTED] hppa: Add ABI baselines. Carlos O'Donell

July 01, 2014
22:05 [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include for MIN/MAX users. Roland McGrath
18:42 Re: [PATCH] Add comment to gethnamaddr.c to warn that the file is unmaintained Carlos O'Donell
18:39 Re: [PATCH] Add comment to gethnamaddr.c to warn that the file is unmaintained Carlos O'Donell
17:47 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Roland McGrath
17:06 [COMMITTED 1/2] alpha: Update libm-test-ulps Richard Henderson
17:06 [COMMITTED 2/2] alpha: Fix isnan Richard Henderson
16:58 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Siddhesh Poyarekar
16:45 Re: Refactor handling of /lib64 etc. cases, move out of sysdeps/gnu/configure.ac Roland McGrath
16:42 Re: Move architecture shlib-versions files to Linux-specific directories Roland McGrath
16:23 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Roland McGrath
16:21 Re: machine maintainer ping: microblaze Roland McGrath
16:16 Re: [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Rich Felker
16:11 Re: [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works Marko Myllynen
16:09 Re: Overriding malloc Rich Felker
15:57 [PATCH] Enable AVX2 optimized memset only if -mavx2 works H.J. Lu
14:23 Re: [PATCH] Add comment to gethnamaddr.c to warn that the file is unmaintained Andreas Schwab
14:06 [PATCH] Add comment to gethnamaddr.c to warn that the file is unmaintained Siddhesh Poyarekar
13:28 [PATCH][BZ #17078] ARM: R_ARM_TLS_DESC prelinker support Maciej W. Rozycki
12:32 Re: [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD OndÅej BÃlka
12:19 [PATCH] Fix -Wundef warning on PAGE_COPY_THRESHOLD Siddhesh Poyarekar
11:44 Re: Ping^2 Re: Update MicroBlaze kernel-features.h for syscalls added in 3.15 David Holsgrove
11:43 Re: machine maintainer ping: microblaze David Holsgrove
11:13 Re: [PING][PATCH] stdlib/tst-strtod-overflow: Bump timeout up yet more Will Newton
11:04 Re: [PING][PATCH] stdlib/tst-strtod-overflow: Bump timeout up yet more Maciej W. Rozycki
09:13 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memset performance for Haswell CPU with AVX2 instruction Marko Myllynen
09:11 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memset performance for Haswell CPU with AVX2 instruction OndÅej BÃlka
09:10 Re: Overriding malloc Florian Weimer
09:03 Re: [PATCH RFC] Imporve 64bit memset performance for Haswell CPU with AVX2 instruction Marko Myllynen
08:58 Re: [PATCH] manual: Remove incorrect claim that qsort() can be stabilized Alfred M. Szmidt
08:56 Re: Overriding malloc Will Newton
08:41 Re: [PATCH] manual: Remove incorrect claim that qsort() can be stabilized Florian Weimer
08:28 Overriding malloc Florian Weimer
08:14 [PATCH] manual: Remove incorrect claim that qsort() can be stabilized Anders Kaseorg
07:47 Re: Ping Re: [PATCH 6/6] Split s390 out of main Linux kernel-features.h Stefan Liebler
07:24 [PATCH] S/390: Regenerate ULPs Stefan Liebler


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc