This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Tracking security bugs
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:05:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Tracking security bugs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CANu=DmjYiCT8NRbtdrXXrJtK_-mGRmsN+KUV50oEzaGY7tqn0Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <53973987 dot 90404 at redhat dot com> <y0mr42uxenr dot fsf at fche dot csb> <53A7EA08 dot 3010708 at redhat dot com>
I have added bits of information to the wiki:
I tried to follow what was discussed on the list, adding some clarification.
If any additional downstream teams want to volunteer as contact points,
now is the time. :-)
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security