This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove MULTI_PTRS_ARE_ALIASES to fix Wundef warning
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 11:17:43 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove MULTI_PTRS_ARE_ALIASES to fix Wundef warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140627173501 dot GA12370 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
The status quo would seem to suggest that those two files are out of synch.
It would be good for someone to grok what the code really does before we act.