This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for DEBUG in mktime
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix Wundef warning for DEBUG in mktime
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140626171842 dot GA12565 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140626171935 dot 320CA2C39BC at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140626175019 dot GY4477 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:19:35AM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > How close are we to mktime being harmonized with gnulib already?
> Not far at all; there's just one change that should bring us in sync
> with gnulib. Patch below with the right attribution.
Cool. Please put that in, and make a note in the ChangeLog that it now
matches gnulib. We might have a wiki page somewhere about shared code that
could or should mention that mktime is in synch with gnulib and meant to
stay that way.