This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove configure tests for assembler CFI support
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Remove configure tests for assembler CFI support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406261658030 dot 11254 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
This seems OK to me. It doesn't look like we're testing for any bugs that
might exist in 2.20 or later.