This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix pow overflow in non-default rounding modes (bug 16315)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 13:36:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Fix pow overflow in non-default rounding modes (bug 16315)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406041749420 dot 3719 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <loh649$5p6$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
On Thu, 26 Jun 2014, Stefan Liebler wrote:
> Hi Joseph,
> on S390 test-ldouble/test-ildoubl fails after testing in all rounding modes.
> (see out-file; the expm1l failures does not belong to this patch)
> But I haven't debugged it yet.
Well, this patch didn't touch ldbl-128/e_powl.c, so I think this indicates
pre-existing bugs that the newly enabled tests show up (including cases
where even the sign of the result is wrong).
Joseph S. Myers