This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:07:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140624203452 dot A0FD52C3A10 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140624 dot 160002 dot 1663908055896659968 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140625012908 dot 949DF2C3A22 at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140624 dot 221356 dot 999914990203036572 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
> From: Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:29:08 -0700 (PDT)
> > Let's see how close this gets to working for sparc.
> Looks good, please merge.
Cool. Thanks for the testing.
I've merged the roland/nptl-sparc branch in, but roland/nptl is still
separate (just rebased). That branch affects everybody else too, and could
well be breaking builds other than x86, arm, and sparc so I need the
testing. Unfortunately I think that leaves us in the position where the
trunk is broken for sparc and only the roland/nptl branch actually works.
But I hope it won't be much longer before we can merge it all in.