This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in get-rounding-mode.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:36:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in get-rounding-mode.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140623210855 dot C470A2C39AB at topped-with-meat dot com> <CANu=Dmha4wxoGk_gNq5UWiHOo_VkpuRyNUsaaL4tT60EhPZDxg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20140624201704 dot 40AEE2C39D2 at topped-with-meat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1406242032230 dot 21652 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> Once the -Wundef fallout is resolved, I hope we can move to building with
> -Werror by default (with some suitable policy about using
> -Wno-error=whatever or -Wno-whatever when warnings, possibly depending on
> the compiler version, seem hard to fix - probably including comments about
> what the warnings are and what platforms / GCC versions they are seen
> with, to help guide future review of such -Wno- settings; existing -Wno-
> uses could also do with such review).
Agreed (in principle, with picayunities to be hashed out).