This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix build warning in pthread_rwlock_*
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:18:27 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PING][PATCH] Fix build warning in pthread_rwlock_*
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140619165137 dot GR7238 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com> <20140624090347 dot GH4477 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
Yes, please. I've also noticed that the elision code seems to have a lot
of little style violations (missing space before paren and the like) that
people didn't catch in review. It could all use going over for clean
source and clean builds.