This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:14:58 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/nptl-sparc] Move remaining SPARC code out of nptl/.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140620 dot 201345 dot 1674593995772757397 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140622 dot 170145 dot 629623305418182283 dot davem at davemloft dot net> <20140623170840 dot E8B952C3A0C at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140623 dot 222726 dot 1899859674674983861 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
> I think this is the way to go, regardless of what you end up doing with
> I'll work on this.
Thanks. I tend to agree. But you could also test the roland/nptl branch
and see if it works. :-)