This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Add compat symbols for scalb* in i386 (Was Re: i?86 libc.so check-abi regression)
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Stefan Liebler <stli at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:14:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add compat symbols for scalb* in i386 (Was Re: i?86 libc.so check-abi regression)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140623225713 dot 6C7202C39AA at topped-with-meat dot com> <20140624021456 dot GF4477 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
> +#if defined SHARED && SHLIB_COMPAT (libc, GLIBC_2_1, GLIBC_2_20)
You don't need "defined SHARED &&", so drop it.
Please put it in with that change.
Getting back to the status quo is certainly fine for now, of course. We
can hash out how best to clean up the situation and I hope we don't put
that off too long, but it's clearly not materially important that this get
done in the current cycle.