This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Guard CALL_ELF check for ppc64 only in link.h
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:30:06 -0300
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PowerPC: Guard CALL_ELF check for ppc64 only in link.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <53A98904 dot 2040508 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <mvm4mzawb79 dot fsf at hawking dot suse dot de>
On 24-06-2014 12:59, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Adhemerval Zanella <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> This patch fixes undef compiler warnings for _CALL_ELF, since it is
>> defined only for powerpc64.
> What about older compilers?
I forgot to add this warning is showing up just for powerpc32. For powerpc64
I have fixed all the warnings for _CALL_ELF on 7ffa9423020fe331b45a56b804c95929a0398e8b
For older compilers with powerpc32 it will be guarded too.