This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h: Correct formatting
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 18:26:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h: Correct formatting
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1406230155100 dot 25395 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 02:03:55AM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> I've noticed macro definitions in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h
> have inconsistent formatting. I know that formatting changes fall in the
> obviously-correct category, however this change is quite extensive, so
> just in case there's something wrong with it I'm posting it in advance.
> I'll push it in a few days' time if there are no objections.
It seems that nobody objected formatting looks ok and git diff -w is empty
so you could push this.
> 2014-06-23 Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/bits/socket.h: Adjust macro formatting