This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] sysdeps/posix/tempname.c: Merge from gnulib
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 15:22:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sysdeps/posix/tempname.c: Merge from gnulib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1403622944-13488-1-git-send-email-will dot newton at linaro dot org>
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014, Will Newton wrote:
> Partial merge from gnulib which fixes a number of -Wundef warnings.
> The parts that differ from gnulib are the header comment, use of
> __glibc_unlikely and a #define of __secure_getenv. The majority of the
> patch is whitespace and cosmetic comment changes, the only runtime
> change is an abort if an unknown kind is passed to __gen_tempname.
The glibc style uses tabs for indentation (and before backslash-newline -
in both cases, matching the defaults in GNU Emacs for formatting GNU-style
code); changes replacing those by spaces should not be included in any
merge from gnulib.
Joseph S. Myers