This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: conformtest failures on i386
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:37:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: conformtest failures on i386
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140624074749 dot GG4477 at spoyarek dot pnq dot redhat dot com>
On Tue, 24 Jun 2014, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> The conformtest run on i386 builds have 40 FAILs in addition to the
> 120 XFAILS. Are these known are do those need to be fixed?
You don't say what any of the actual errors shown in the logs for the
individual tests are. The presumption is that any such failure should be
fixed, as indicating an architecture-specific header bug (unless it
indicates a problem with the testcase, or that the internal include/
headers are missing an _ISOMAC conditional).
Joseph S. Myers