This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in get-rounding-mode.h
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: "GNU C. Library" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:37:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] Add missing #include in get-rounding-mode.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140623210855 dot C470A2C39AB at topped-with-meat dot com>
On 23 June 2014 22:08, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> Some recent change (to some other file, not sure off hand what)
> caused a warning explosion. Please keep an eye out for that, folks.
I guess that would have been a change I committed,
e6d90d675d4cae810be76a5ff41b8ae8bd6bc914, but I didn't see any
warnings generated for some reason. Thanks for fixing it up.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro