This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] stdlib/tst-qsort2.c: Fix off-by-one argc interpretation error
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ondřej Bílka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:33:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] stdlib/tst-qsort2.c: Fix off-by-one argc interpretation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1310050020010 dot 6696 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20131005055121 dot GA8067 at domone>
On Sat, 5 Oct 2013, Ondřej Bílka wrote:
> > This fixes an off-by-one argc interpretation error (argv is included
> > in the count) in stdlib/tst-qsort2.c causing a segfault if the program is
> > called with one command-line argument only (argv is NULL in that case).
> > The issue doesn't trigger in regular testing as the test case is invoked
> > without arguments in the test suite, but that doesn't mean the bug is good
> > to have. OK to apply?
> Looks obvious for me.
> > 2013-10-04 Maciej W. Rozycki <email@example.com>
> > * stdlib/tst-qsort2.c (main): Fix off-by-one argc interpretation
> > error.
Thanks for your review. Committed now, apologies for the delay.