This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove __ASSUME_ATFCTS conditionals in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Aurelien Jarno <aurelien at aurel32 dot net>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 15:45:55 +0000
- Subject: Re: Remove __ASSUME_ATFCTS conditionals in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1405160018410 dot 911 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20140620153021 dot GD13498 at hall dot aurel32 dot net>
On Fri, 20 Jun 2014, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> This looks fine to me. After this cleanup, I think the various
> dl-fxstatat64.c copies can be removed (though I haven't tested that),
> but I guess you prefer to handle that in a different patch set.
I don't plan to do anything with dl-fxstatat64.c.
Joseph S. Myers